Server Events Organization

Cryptoling

Wouldn't it be easier to organize server events if each server had their own sub-forum? I'm a little concerned at the lack of this so far. It's going to be very difficult to really build any sort of community and organize anything with the way the forums are as is.

It's really too early in the game to be concerned about such things. They don't even know what their server list is going to look like when all is said and done. Since every other MMO out there has forums for servers, and they are popular, and used, I'm going to go ahead and assume that SWTOR will have them too.

• 3 weeks later...
It's really too early in the game to be concerned about such things. They don't even know what their server list is going to look like when all is said and done. Since every other MMO out there has forums for servers, and they are popular, and used, I'm going to go ahead and assume that SWTOR will have them too.

As a forum admin for many sites over the eyars, I can tell you, it is very easy to set these up. Bioware could literally set them in in less than 5 minutes.

Your assumption that BW will eventually get to them does not take into account how easy they are to set up. I'm quite honestly tired of giving BW a pass on the simple things.

As a forum admin for many sites over the eyars, I can tell you, it is very easy to set these up. Bioware could literally set them in in less than 5 minutes.

Your assumption that BW will eventually get to them does not take into account how easy they are to set up. I'm quite honestly tired of giving BW a pass on the simple things.

Setting them up is indeed very easy. Moderating them after they have been set up is a very different thing. It takes considerable resources in personnel and time that BioWare has chosen to spend on other tasks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.