Cartel Grant for recent purchases?

ChickenWangs

Okay now maybe I can't read properly, but if I did read this correctly, only people who bought the ROTHC expansion in the last 30 days get 1050 coins?

Pasted from the page

Subscribers who purchased the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel between August 11, 2013 and September 12, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days. The 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins will be granted by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

What about everyone who decided to buy the expansion and not wait 5 months later? If anything, the people who preordered the thing should get more coins for their dedication.

Okay now maybe I can't read properly, but if I did read this correctly, only people who bought the ROTHC expansion in the last 30 days get 1050 coins?

Pasted from the page

Subscribers who purchased the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel between August 11, 2013 and September 12, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days. The 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins will be granted by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

What about everyone who decided to buy the expansion and not wait 5 months later? If anything, the people who preordered the thing should get more coins for their dedication.

They get coins cos the fact ROTHC is now going free means they didn't get the value for their 10$ we got.

How would you like it if you bought the expansion last week and this week they're giving it away for free?

Those of us who preordered got our preorder perks and half a year of playtime for our 10$, I think we're covered. Don't be a Gordon Gekko.

Pasted from the page

Numerous threads on this already.

Question:

Would you happily lose everything you gained from the expansion - levels, coms, credits and gear in return for 1050 cartel coins?

Because in effect that is what has happened - you've had access to all that content for 5 months, those people getting the 1050 didn't.

Pasted from the page

Why?

I paid £5 for it when it was released and have had 6 monhs worth of play time out of it, excellent value imo.

The reason people are being given CC is that they very recently purchased it and will not have had 6 months worth of value out of it.

Driz

How many freaking threads do we need on this exact same thing? Is it that hard to spend 5 seconds to check the first page or two of the forum to see if other people have already started threads on your topic? I expect to read at least some earth-shattering new insight into the topic if it supposedly warrants it's own thread instead of just making the same statement as the other threads.

They announced on Sept. 10th that ROTHC would be free starting on Sept. 12th. Not exactly a lot of advance notice, but that's a different issue. So instead of dealing with all of the people who bought ROTHC in the last 30 days (and I doubt it's even that many people) complaining about how they want their money back because they just bought something that is suddenly being given away for free, they are giving them CC. No refund, but they get the CC equivalent of their purchase. If it helps you sleep at night better, look at it as they retroactively gave those people ROTHC for free but made them spend $10 on CC. Honestly, if this news ruins your life...or even your day...or keeps you up at night, then I'd like to trade places with you because most people that live in the real world have real problems to worry about....not trivial nonsense like this.