Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New potential titles

YeOldeRepublic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few more, from today and yesterday's readings: :D

The Exceptional ("yes there are 15 threads on this subject already, but I assure you my point is original and different!")

The Illiterate (rage--RAGE--because of perceived wrongs/slights because misread an announcement)

The Outraged ("how dare new subbers get RotHC for free when I had to pay--gasp--$10 for it! And for mere 6 months worth of access, trainer holostatue, 5 additional levels, new skills! Pittance!")

The Important ("I feel this way, therefore the world must feel this way also")

Edited by YeOldeRepublic

• 3 weeks later...

Dam, beat me too it, yes we defiantly need this one, and it shouldn't be voluntary.

I'm surprised no one posted it yet:

The Troll

Requires you to be on the ignore list of at least 50 unique accounts to be displayed.

I'm surprised I didn't see: The Bitter

That's good. Ridicule the fans you irked by posting a poorly considered marketing-speak explanation for a business decision.

That's going to end even better than the thread that spawned this one.

Then...

The Humorless

Priceless

"The Exhausted" Earned with 5 or more deaths by accidentally running into exhaustion zones.

+1

The Youtube Scholar

:D

Also, The Googler

Space Herpes - For taking every flirt conversation.

HA! I love "

"

The .

Thank you, Beta bro/sis.

"The Milked" should go to the people that bought all the hypercrates trying to get a varactyl and didn't.

No, that title is: The Stupid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.