The REAL Most Powerful Jedi Lightsaber Duelists

Beniboybling

Oh guess what, turns out I found the Power of the Jedi bit on the whole Mace dueling thing and guess what?!

Master Windu himself remained perfectly balanced and centered. In the history of the Jedi Order, only two opponents ever overcame him in battle. One was Master Yoda, who some said was the Order's true master of lightsaber combat. The other was former Master Dooku, whose own fighting style was archaic, yet stunningly effective.

--Taken from the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

Ta da! No Qui-Gon Jinn in there!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it because Darth Caedus is on one list, Jacen Solo can't be on this one, right?

you would be correct.

Edit: would you say my assessment of Corran being the next most "skilled" in the NJO after Jacen and Jaina as he can keep up with more powerful people.

Edited by tunewalker

It's a little off-topic, but just to makce clear, Tune, where did you get the idea that Dooku wasn'y very powerful in the Force?

I didn't I was meaning in comparison to the likes of Sidious, Yoda, Windu, and Anakin (as well as several others from other eras). Corran is powerful in the force but not in comparison to some of his colleagues as well that was the point, sorry if that was confusing at all.

Edited by tunewalker

Oh guess what, turns out I found the Power of the Jedi bit on the whole Mace dueling thing and guess what?!

Ta da! No Qui-Gon Jinn in there!

The Quote I saw never said that Qui Gon could beat Mace but just duel him as an equal. SO that may still yet be left to come once my machine is fixed..... :)

Damnit they best hurry up and repair my computer - I was just Starting a Campaign in Rome Total War 2!!!!..... I'm getting Megalomania withdrawal symptoms......

The Quote I saw never said that Qui Gon could beat Mace but just duel him as an equal. SO that may still yet be left to come once my machine is fixed..... :)

Damnit they best hurry up and repair my computer - I was just Starting a Campaign in Rome Total War 2!!!!..... I'm getting Megalomania withdrawal symptoms......

lol that sucks when the comp doesn't work I wouldn't be able to post here if that were the case...... nor would I be able to keep up with the progress being made by Mighty No.9

Edited by tunewalker

K well then here is another for ya.

Here

K well then here is another for ya.

Here

Quotes can vary/be somewhat inconsistent/contradictory - However, if I can find the bit in the Official Phantom Menace Novel that I alluded to - then what would that mean in terms of this? - as It would be information from an official G-canon source.

Without my Total War Legions - I need to cause trouble elsewhere so I guess these Forums will do

Unless you concede to a trade agreement or marry one of my daughters........lol going cold Turkey is tough :p

Quotes can vary/be somewhat inconsistent/contradictory - However, if I can find the bit in the Official Phantom Menace Novel that I alluded to - then what would that mean in terms of this? - as It would be information from an official G-canon source.

Without my Total War Legions - I need to cause trouble elsewhere so I guess these Forums will do

Unless you concede to a trade agreement or marry one of my daughters........lol going cold Turkey is tough :p

Well should you find the quote in the novel, then by all means share when you can. Though I would find it rather odd that there would be a mistake.

Well actually its a possible, at the near end of the paragraph on Jinn's Wookiee page that mentions him to be Windu's equal, it lists the Phantom Menance Novel as its source.

Regardless the idea that Jinn could outspar Windu is pure fallacy, I actually edited it out of the article. He he he.

Well actually its a possible, at the near end of the paragraph on Jinn's Wookiee page that mentions him to be Windu's equal, it lists the Phantom Menance Novel as its source.

Regardless the idea that Jinn could outspar Windu is pure fallacy, I actually edited it out of the article. He he he.

Remember though the wiki can be changed. :p Though with two sources saying different, and the one guy saying he looked through the novel and couldn't find anything...it seems right. But we shall see what Fell turns up, the other guy could have just skimmed who knows.

Remember though the wiki can be changed. :p Though with two sources saying different, and the one guy saying he looked through the novel and couldn't find anything...it seems right. But we shall see what Fell turns up, the other guy could have just skimmed who knows.
Well lets put Jinn to one side and get back to the task at hand.

Renominating Raskta Lsu for #6

I suppose.....can't really think of anyone else. Though why are we including Sora Bulq? He isn't a Jedi(well anymore).

Actually...what about Quinlan Vos?

Actually that is a point, given that in his prime Sora Bulq was a Dark Jedi... he shouldn't really be included.

In terms of Vos, he was a master of Ataru and achieved a high level of skill over Vaapad. Though Dooku said his skills were "appalling" - but then again that is Dooku, he thinks anyone who doesn't wield Makashi is crap. :p

But is he really up there with Fisto? Fisto took Shii-Cho to a whole new level, turning a training form into a deadly style.

Edited by Beniboybling

Actually that is a point, given that in his prime Sora Bulq was a Dark Jedi... he shouldn't really be included.

In terms of Vos, he was a master of Ataru and achieved a high level of skill over Vaapad. Though Dooku said his skills were "appalling" - but then again that is Dooku, he thinks anyone who doesn't wield Makashi is crap. :p

But is he really up there with Fisto? Fisto took Shii-Cho to a whole new level, turning a training form into a deadly style.

Meh I really just threw him out there to have someone for 6 since were on about it lol. But no he isn't, can just disregard it.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi