Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Shameless Self Promotion PVP Video thread

FixerFortyKay

This one? :)

"This video contains content from INgrooves and UMPG Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

:(

Well still, the intro to your vids are awesome and I really enjoy watching them! Keep it classy :D

/doublelasers

Ok so first off, awesome video jelly, I enjoyed it quite much so thanks for sharing :D

Second, although your efforts and gameplay were awesome, I think the best part of the video was watching in huge text "Zuhara has been defeated" Omg it makes my day to see that text xD Cause I know it drives him insane to die so many times

Edited by RancidGuy

Ok so first off, awesome video jelly, I enjoyed it quite much so thanks for sharing :D

Second, although your efforts and gameplay were awesome, I think the best part of the video was wating in huge text "Zuhara has been defeated" Omg it makes my day to see that text xD Cause I know it drives him insane to die so many times

That text was clearly edited in there.

I don't die in WZs. You have no proof.

Well yeah, because you are but a mere player.

Gods can not be killed, which is why I do not die. Bring your A game next time Rois

I meant I have proof that you have died. LOL There were 6 other witnesses to at least one Zuhara death... thus leading to the infamous quote, "I expect everyone else to do their best. I expect perfection from you."

I submit to you Exhibit A, the almighty Zuhara (Zahura? But I prefer Sparkle Tank) himself admitting defeat and then immediately denying the fact that it happened:

(start at 3:40)

ETA to actually be on topic for once: Jelli, I always enjoy watching your videos. While most 55 Operatives have abandoned the Concealment line for Medicine or Lethality (myself included), you continue to play the spec with such skill and style. Thanks for that. :)

Edited by Gynarchy

I submit to you Exhibit A, the almighty Zuhara (Zahura? But I prefer Sparkle Tank) himself admitting defeat and then immediately denying the fact that it happened:

Again, if you had read your daily bible on my greatness, you would see the first tenant:

With or without a guard, healer or no healer, the Immortal Zuhara does not die. All evidence to the contrary is edited content, therefore inaccurate.

That content is edited, clearly blasphemy in a desperate attempt to defy my greatness. Delete it.

AH HA! I did see Zuhara's *one* death.

You saw nothing.

Edited by ZooMzy

• 4 weeks later...

I lol'd through this entire video as speeding it up made everyone sound like airheads. Was very funny to hear Zoo admit then retract it all in the span of a few minutes. :rak_03: I'm also pretty sure some of the records Zoo has submitted show a death or two as well...

Edited by AntonMercer

This is life teaming with Zuhara in a nutshell, except there is far more cursing and name calling involved. :p

Be silent, fat one.

Who let you out of the shed?

And why is this video still up? I command you to delete it, or at least the time span of 3:40 - 3:50

Be silent, fat one.

Who let you out of the shed?

And why is this video still up? I command you to delete it, or at least the time span of 3:40 - 3:50

Interesting.....haven't seen any of your insanity for a while.....Did you meet and talk the $hit out of SirMarty/SirCopperfield?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.