New Kickball Day/Time

SowanutZ

Please start posting here on what days or time you would prefer kickball be on. I'm still going to try to get it going Wednesday at 7 for now to try and get things going early so we can fit a little more in.

I tried getting one going last night and all I managed to get was a couple of Imp trolls calling me bad and my guild bad so i won't bother hosting anymore...try doing something nice for people and it just backfires, why bother:mad::confused:

I tried getting one going last night and all I managed to get was a couple of Imp trolls calling me bad and my guild bad so i won't bother hosting anymore...try doing something nice for people and it just backfires, why bother:mad::confused:

corsin has nothing on you. anyway...8v8 won't be around in a few more weeks. so it's just a last hurrah.

^ Like what buttKrack said, this isn't a really serious shindig, we're just trying to have fun and max out coms before 4v4s hit. Jerks are out there who say this isn't worth doing or whatever but as they also say, "You don't pay my sub, you can't tell me how to play!" Rox poke me sometime and I'll try to get imp side kickball going too if CP feels so inclined. I have a juggernaut tank that I'm willing to run on if that's what it takes to kick start the process.

LoL, this imp does realize that outside of US, CP & Iconic Empire kind of sucks. The only fun warzones are against your 3 guilds or Pub VS. PUB. Win or Lose I always like going against your Guilds Premades.

The Bastion / Jedi Covenant

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

Axxva (heals) will be there as well, I'll try to make it as close to 7 as I can but don't wait for me, I can always be fill in if people drop. And Twin'blades, we'd love to see you join us, hopefully this time I won't be on the receiving end of your relentless focusing of healers ;)

Axxva (heals) will be there as well, I'll try to make it as close to 7 as I can but don't wait for me, I can always be fill in if people drop. And Twin'blades, we'd love to see you join us, hopefully this time I won't be on the receiving end of your relentless focusing of healers ;)

Maybe tonight can be ALL DPS! (ZOMG!)

...which reminds me, I likely won't be able to make it until much later tonight - I hope its still going when I get home! :)

I got a few things. First, kickball had a good showing, but due to how long it takes to start up at 7, I'm going to push it back to 8 on Wednesdays. Keep posting on dates/times you'd prefer it to be on though. I know the team that I was on went 0-5 last night, but I'd like to reiterate that I try to balance teams, not trade wins Like I keep saying, you don't come to kickball expecting a 2400 rating. However, I do want to give props to everyone who kept queuing even when things didn't go our way, we still picked up a thing or two here and there. I know that I had fun nonetheless.

Also, the 3v3 4v4 or whatever v whatever tournaments sound like a good idea, lets try to get something going as a community.

Rick James

Edited by SowanutZ

I got a few things. First, kickball had a good showing, but due to how long it takes to start up at 7, I'm going to push it back to 8 on Wednesdays. Keep posting on dates/times you'd prefer it to be on though. I know the team that I was on went 0-5 last night, but I'd like to reiterate that I try to balance teams, not trade wins Like I keep saying, you don't come to kickball expecting a 2400 rating. However, I do want to give props to everyone who kept queuing even when things didn't go our way, we still picked up a thing or two here and there. I know that I had fun nonetheless.

Also, the 3v3 4v4 or whatever v whatever tournaments sound like a good idea, lets try to get something going as a community.

Rick James

just an aside, but when I popped into mumble toward the end of kb, I actually heard someone say this was his last match cuz he's worried about the dmg to his rating. lol

y'all know that RWZ rating goes away forever in ~3 weeks, right?

just an aside, but when I popped into mumble toward the end of kb, I actually heard someone say this was his last match cuz he's worried about the dmg to his rating. lol

y'all know that RWZ rating goes away forever in ~3 weeks, right?

I lol'ed at that one too.

Sowa....we won both the huttballs didn't we? I thought it was interesting how we were much more coordinated when it came to huttball, but had it handed to us in the other wz's. I think the one CW could of been won had we not had the miscommination or w/e at one of the nodes, called too late or something. Anyways......GG's!!