Serendipitous Assault Relic x2?

TW-Cool

Relics are a confusing thing to research with topics referring to bugs and such. I currently have one Ark SA relic and one Dread Guard C Nova relic. I wanted to replace my Nova Dread Guard relic. I still have my matrix cube in inventory of course, but I doubt that is any better than my Nova ha. So, I just want to know if it would be a good idea to equip two Ark Serendipitous Assault relics at the same time?

The tool tips lead me to say no since it shares it shares the effect, however I wanted to ask on the forums just to make sure. Now, if they do go well together... is it a bug or working as intended.

Thanks for any info.

Nope, doesn't proc.

Even if you get a Kell Dragon SA and a Arkanian, they don't proc together....

Thought I read on the sentinel forums the other day that the PvP SA and PvE SA seem to be proccing together, I'll try to find the thread (They had parses confirming the relics proccing).

Edit: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=668903&page=2 found it, was an interesting read.

Edited by oJebuso

Thought I read on the sentinel forums the other day that the PvP SA and PvE SA seem to be proccing together, I'll try to find the thread (They had parses confirming the relics proccing).

Edit: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=668903&page=2 found it, was an interesting read.

That's an interesting glitch, not intended... But interesting.

That's an interesting glitch, not intended... But interesting.

I like your confidence but you really are clueless and shouldn't spread mis information.

Arkanian and Underworld Serendipitous relics have been procing together since 2.1. Here is a rundown of what I KNOW to be fact:

As of 2.3.2 in PVE

Serendipitous relics:

Arkanian + Underworld = Yes

Kell Dragon + Underworld = Yes

Arkanian + Kell Dragon = Yes

Partisan + Arkanian = Yes

Partisan + Underworld = Yes

Partisan + Kell Dragon = Yes

Conqueror + Arkanian = Yes

Conqueror + Underworld = Yes

Conqueror + Kell Dragon = Yes

Underworld + Underworld = ???

Arkanian + Arkanian = ???

Kell Dragon + Kell dragon = ???

Partisan + Conqueror = No

Partisan + Partisan = No

Conqueror + Conqueror = No

The bug procs more with Annihilation spec'd marauders because of the heal component on the bleed. The relic is reading them as individual procs so you're basically getting the double proc together (my bonus damage jumps up to 2135) and then you'll get another proc from the heal on the bleed immediately after (though when this procs, only one of them goes off). So... You're essentially getting 1k+ power then 550+power within 12 seconds...then 8 of nothing... Then double proc again.

• 4 weeks later...

As of 2.3.2 in PVE

Serendipitous relics:

Arkanian + Underworld = Yes

Kell Dragon + Underworld = Yes

Arkanian + Kell Dragon = Yes

Partisan + Arkanian = Yes

Partisan + Underworld = Yes

Partisan + Kell Dragon = Yes

Conqueror + Arkanian = Yes

Conqueror + Underworld = Yes

Conqueror + Kell Dragon = Yes

Underworld + Underworld = ???

Arkanian + Arkanian = ???

Kell Dragon + Kell dragon = ???

Partisan + Conqueror = No

Partisan + Partisan = No

Conqueror + Conqueror = No

Is the above still true in 2.4 ?

Can't vouch for the list, but I parsed Arkanian + Arkanian just last week and yup, there were overlapping procs. Which was pleasant to see. Lol.

I'll check again this evening, but there was nothing in the patch notes that would indicate that this has changed.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if Arkanian + Underworld Serendipitous relics still stack after yesterday's 2.4.3 patch.

In the patch notes it says •Dread Forged and Oberon Serendipitous Assault relics now state that their effects do not stack with other Serendipitous Assault relics.

but no mention about Arkanian and Underworld Serendipitous not stacking.

Anyone know if Arkanian + Underworld Serendipitous relics still stack after yesterday's 2.4.3 patch.

In the patch notes it says •Dread Forged and Oberon Serendipitous Assault relics now state that their effects do not stack with other Serendipitous Assault relics.

but no mention about Arkanian and Underworld Serendipitous not stacking.

Well, since it is exactly the same situation with Arkanian and Underworld Redoubt relics I would say that they do not proc at the same time. And they share the 20 second cool down.

From what I can see the loop hole has been close. However, there is some evidence from others that the relics to proc after each other. But I haven't seen the actual parses.

EDIT: Check out http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=697111 And I'm sure you can find more info on the class forums too.

Edited by Rafaman