Cannot Add to Collections

EPCOT

I have been adding complete armor sets to my collections. Since the Patch 2.3.2 happened, I have not been able to add any sets or individual items to collections. I did submit a ticket. Howver, I was wondering if this is universal, or only specific people / chars? I have been unable to add the following complete sets / items.

- Forward Recon Armor

- Phantom Armor

- Derelict Purple Hawkeye Crystal

I don't know why the crystal isn't going into collections, but, if the armor has more than one piece (like the new cyborg stuff) you need every piece to be worn by one toon in order for it to hit collection. I spread out the guerrilla set amongst two toons when the market dropped initially and was bummed when collections hit recently because of it.

• Dev Post

Hey there everyone,

We're currently investigating why some Bounty Pack items aren't being added to Collections. This will be the thread where I post updates, so please stay tuned.

Edited by AmberGreen
Stupid typos. They're stupid.

Maybe this deserves a new thread, but can you also investigate why the Dueling banner doesn't add to collections? When I right click it, it doesn't get "used up" like say a title...its a physical item that sits in my inventory like my republic, empire, and hero banners. But when right clicked, it says this unlock has already been applied to this character. When I duel with people, it functions as intended. Banner pops out at the beginning of the duel, but even after all of that, it doesn't get added to collections.

• Dev Post

Hi again! We've been able to confirm internally that Shipment 4 (Bounty Pack) items are not being added to Collections properly after Game Update 2.3.2. We'll be updating it to the Known Issues today, and it's slated to be fixed for Game Update 2.3.3. If anything changes with regards to us getting it fixed, I'll post to let you know.

:ph_thank_you:

Hi again! We've been able to confirm internally that Shipment 4 (Bounty Pack) items are not being added to Collections properly after Game Update 2.3.2. We'll be updating it to the Known Issues today, and it's slated to be fixed for Game Update 2.3.3. If anything changes with regards to us getting it fixed, I'll post to let you know.

Shipment 4? Did I miss one?

I think you'll find if you do some more checking that its items from all shipments and not just Bounty Packs.

The only way to get items to show up in collections after adding them is either shut down the game completely and log back in or if you have characters on different servers if you switch between the servers it will then unlock the items you added recently.

The only way to get items to show up in collections after adding them is either shut down the game completely and log back in or if you have characters on different servers if you switch between the servers it will then unlock the items you added recently.

Confirmed. Apologies for the long post but here is the response from a ticket.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Cartel Collection feature.

We are currently seeing a small delay in the unlocking of various items to the Cartel Collections system. Please accept our apologies for this delay, and be assured that we are working to resolve the issue as swiftly as possible.

Unfortunately we are also experiencing issues where Shipment 3 (Bounty Pack) items do not unlock in Collections as intended. Please check our forums here for any updates to this issue:

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

If your item or set is not unlocking correctly, please ensure the following:

Please ensure the item in questions is eligible to be unlocked in your collection. The item must have the Cartel Market symbol in the lower left hand corner of its icon to be eligible to be added to your Collection. To unlock armor sets within your Collection, you will need to have a complete set bound to a single character. This will then unlock the set into your Collection.

Once an item has been added to your Collection, you can retrieve it at no cost with the character that had the item bound if eligible. You may also have the option to unlock the item to use on your account, using Cartel Coins, from the Collection window on any of your characters. Certain items are not eligible for unlock and this will be clearly stated in the item description window when viewing it in the collections. Note: Items that are set to be account-wide do not need to be unlocked for all characters using Cartel Coins. As those items are intended for account-wide use, they will already be available for all characters from within your Collection.

If your item or set is still not unlocking correctly, there are a few workarounds which may resolve your issue:

- Please restart your game client. This may allow the unlock to push through.

- You may also attempt to add another item or set to your Collection, as this may push the original item or set through.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and ask for your patience and understanding whilst we work to resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions or encounter any other issues.

Regards,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service