[Video] Nebukanezar, Operative PVP

Ravashakk

Well done video Neb. Admittedly, I didn't watch the whole 30 mins of it, but the intro was very engaging and the clips were really cool (that door cap vs the force barrier sorc was nice to get on video). Definitely watched the A7x part from start to finish, nice music choice =P

Just curious, what are you using for video capture again? I think a long time ago you said in one of your posts that you use something other than Fraps.

First-person mode must take some getting used to (either that or a few beers make it more enjoyable).

Well done video Neb.

Ty.

I didn't watch the whole 30 mins of it,

:-(

(that door cap vs the force barrier sorc was nice to get on video). Definitely watched the A7x part from start to finish, nice music choice =P

Yeah the whole time I was sitting there going "ok he's going to drop it any moment now and I'll try to flash bang and repeat as long as I don't wake up the warrior standing in front of him" Then at 5+ secs "Is he really going to stand in that thing the whole time?" After cap "Sorry Darkhue, you're gonna be immortalized."

I always try and bring some good music to the videos. Keeps you engaged I feel, especially for a 30 min video.

Just curious, what are you using for video capture again? I think a long time ago you said in one of your posts that you use something other than Fraps.

Bandicam.

First-person mode must take some getting used to (either that or a few beers make it more enjoyable).

First person mode WITHOUT the aid of a UI. Super rough. Played the whole night like that. Still got top dmg almost every game, with highest KBs. I thought for sure with me doing very little "tab dotting" due to the camera angle, that someone would squeeze ahead. :-P

First person mode WITHOUT the aid of a UI. Super rough. Played the whole night like that. Still got top dmg almost every game, with highest KBs. I thought for sure with me doing very little "tab dotting" due to the camera angle, that someone would squeeze ahead. :-P

One minor detail I missed while watching it late at night. Good point.

Although, towards the end there you're fighting and killing Shadiand #1 Shadow with first person mode and no UI? I'm not sure I saw that right. Might have to rewatch that after I have like 2 more coffees...

One minor detail I missed while watching it late at night. Good point.

Although, towards the end there you're fighting and killing Shadiand #1 Shadow with first person mode and no UI? I'm not sure I saw that right. Might have to rewatch that after I have like 2 more coffees...

I have a clip of him jumping me from behind (first person no ui) while fighting 2 other guys. He got the KB and said "dead" like he's some kind of ****** lol.

Only reason I saw it was I turned UI back on to rebuff myself.

Also embarrassing when you are sitting there for 5 secs thinking your are rooted or stunned, then you turn the UI back on to realize you died lol.

Edited by Ravashakk

rofl nice.

seems like an awful lot of imp v imp.

That's part of the talent disparity between pubs and imps. Less pubs queue > better chance of getting double premade. It also means u face the same 5-7 guys 4 matches in a row. If those pubs are in a game, then u get a lot of imp v imp.

I think that there are quite a few pub clips, but more imp v imp cuz I get that a lot. Gotta finish my weekly somehow lol

That's part of the talent disparity between pubs and imps. Less pubs queue > better chance of getting double premade. It also means u face the same 5-7 guys 4 matches in a row. If those pubs are in a game, then u get a lot of imp v imp.

I think that there are quite a few pub clips, but more imp v imp cuz I get that a lot. Gotta finish my weekly somehow lol

I haven't been on my imps in a week. getting to enjoy scrapper for a change of pace after about a month on AP. but I do run into quite a few CP, Nemesis, US/AG doubles. but as you say, when it's 4m + pugs...dem pugs. lol

s'all good. shadiand is here to save us!

I haven't been on my imps in a week. getting to enjoy scrapper for a change of pace after about a month on AP. but I do run into quite a few CP, Nemesis, US/AG doubles. but as you say, when it's 4m + pugs...dem pugs. lol

s'all good. shadiand is here to save us!

Sometimes I honestly wish it was 4 v 8 just so I had a good reason why we lost.

Great video Neb. Loved the cap on Darkhue. Laughed my *** off for about 10 min. Glad I could get in a few of them with you as well.

Glad to play with ppl from my origin server. So few of us around these days. None of my close friends from there play anymore.

Edited by Ravashakk

Couple of clips of us. Been saying for awhile how I wanted more leth ops playing with me.

yeah I like playing with a few Balance Sages. You can absolutely melt people with multiples of the same dot class. Now seriously tho we need to get me in one of your videos. I mean I too would like to be immortalized like that poor sorc you capped on while he was in bubble 1 foot away

:)

The Bastion / Jedi Covenant

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

yeah I like playing with a few Balance Sages. You can absolutely melt people with multiples of the same dot class. Now seriously tho we need to get me in one of your videos. I mean I too would like to be immortalized like that poor sorc you capped on while he was in bubble 1 foot away

:)

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've seen u in a wz. *shrug*

I'm gonna be starting something new soon. Maybe you'll make it into one of those vids. Playing on the bastion won't do it though. :-)

I see the sage a bit. didn't realize it was him, but he did drop before a VS started. what's the deal with you and the QQ players anyway?

you didn't quote me, but I assume you were talking to me. I don't dislike all the members of QQ just 3 of them. And I promise I dropped more then just a voidstar before it started. I'm sorry but If you can't have better gear then my level 52 Commando (who has 25K health on Fleet) Then I will more then likely bounce. Especially when there are multiple people like this. Under 23k Health is a guaranteed drop

On the bright side tho I quit games that I start a helluva alot less then before. Tho you really only have to put up with me till 2.4 drops then I'll be back on The Bastion. Just here to level Rázakel since Jenna'syyde & Rellik are full min maxed Conqueror, maxed comms with 10 lowbie pvp weapons on 2 hour timer.

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

Edited by rlamela