Where are the white/white and black/black dye modules?

Flodecius

From the patch notes:

**Please note that Cartel Market updates are dynamic. Changes listed in Patch Notes may take effect up to several days after the patch is made available.**

I interpret that to mean they won't be in the store immediately and pop up there in a couple of days time, or perhaps next time they change what's on sale.

Been checking all day in the CC for these and still nothing. Will these be added with tonight's patch instead? Or not at all now?

In the patch notes there was a caveat indicating that these things will be rolling out over the next few weeks. Just keep an eye out every Tuesday to see if any of them make it into the game.

Something tells me that now that they are close to putting in a live-buy system into the CM, that we'll start seeing daily or weekly changes to the market. One of the CM's indicated in a previous post that users will want to start checking the CM daily.

Personally, I think they are giving players time to unload the ones they possess from dye packs.. because once these hit there will be a new floor price on the GTN for these two dyes and it will be much lower then people are used to. I could be wrong.. but that's what I would do.. to tamp down some of the rage when the prices fall off sharply on the GTN.

I've already seen the pack dyes in B/B and W/W dropping in price today on Harbinger.

Edited by Andryah

Personally, I think they are giving players time to unload the ones they possess from dye packs.. because once these hit there will be a new floor price on the GTN for these two dyes and it will be much lower then people are used to. I could be wrong.. but that's what I would do.. to tamp down some of the rage when the prices fall off sharply on the GTN.

I've already seen the pack dyes in B/B and W/W dropping in price today on Harbinger.

lol yeah, dropping from 3 mill to 2.8 mill. weeee, what a drop :rolleyes:

This will eventually flood the market with black-black dyes. With the usual twits undercutting without realizing the intrinsic value of the item, and how far their real dollar goes, we'll see black-black dyes going for about 600-700k in about a month after release.

Take a look at Treek. The CM Mercenary Contract sells on the CM for 2100 cartel coins, but is undercut to about a million on the GTN. That's a literal 50% loss in real to virtual currency conversion. Just wait to buy your dyes from the GTN. You'll get more than your money's worth then.

This will eventually flood the market with black-black dyes. With the usual twits undercutting without realizing the intrinsic value of the item, and how far their real dollar goes, we'll see black-black dyes going for about 600-700k in about a month after release.

Take a look at Treek. The CM Mercenary Contract sells on the CM for 2100 cartel coins, but is undercut to about a million on the GTN. That's a literal 50% loss in real to virtual currency conversion. Just wait to buy your dyes from the GTN. You'll get more than your money's worth then.

Absolutely agree with you on this.

I still don't think the B/B and W/W dyes are worth even 600K credits.. but that, is a different discussion entirely. :)

Edited by Andryah

:rolleyes: No Sam. Dropping from well over 4 M average price the last week to under 3 M today.

You can go back to sleep now. ;)

I've seen bigger price rise and drops before in the harbinger, I bought one 20 days ago at 2.4 mill, and I've seen some of them at 5 mill afterwards. Prices rise and drop very sharply on this server all the time.

The CM dyes haven't affected the prices on harbinger at all, at least wait until they appear on it ;)

I've seen bigger price rise and drops before in the harbinger, I bought one 20 days ago at 2.4 mill, and I've seen some of them at 5 mill afterwards. Prices rise and drop very sharply on this server all the time.

I've seen similar price swings. We both know it's called supply and demand. The demand side of things just changed and suppliers have a limited window to unload the supply before the direct buy dyes hit the player economy and tank the prices. Fair warning to anyone holding them right now.

The CM dyes haven't affected the prices on harbinger at all, at least wait until they appear on it ;)

Actually.. the overall supply of dyes on the market is falling. This indicates people are buying less dye packs looking for random super rare dyes in anticipation of buying the B/B W/W directly. So yes.. there is already an economy effect at play today in several subtle ways. There will be other affects as well.. as this in turn will drive the prices of the less rare random dyes from packs to surge in price for the more desirable colors because fewer dye packs opened means fewer dyes of all kinds to be had.

Edited by Andryah