Saleucami fleet action mastery bugged

StefanInter

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just don't care about what they broke unless it's the Cartel Market.

Who cares if you spent time working on achievements that are suddenly reset (I am also thinking about Nightmare runs I did months ago whose achievements were erased) if that doesn't bring them money.

Space: 99%

General: 100%

Imperial: 98%

Republic: 100%

FlX ME!

Yup, same thing... And I know for a fact that it wasn't an in-progress achievement before it broke. I can't believe it's taken this long to fix it. It's beyond ridiculous. And unfortunately, this level of CS is one reason so many people bailed...

• 2 weeks later...
Cant believe this still isnt fixed, its been months and months since it was reported.. if Bioware have been too busy trying to get the new space combat working for pvp just say so. Otherwise pls stop messing us around promising fixes that dont happen and hope well forget about them, the only way thatll happen for most of us is just to cancel the sub and forget about it all. nothing annoys more than unkept promises and no feedback.

Yup, same thing... And I know for a fact that it wasn't an in-progress achievement before it broke. I can't believe it's taken this long to fix it. It's beyond ridiculous. And unfortunately, this level of CS is one reason so many people bailed...

I went from 100% to 99%.

This is a bug. FIX ME.

• 3 weeks later...
The software got glitched somehow...when we kill the amount of fighters needed to get the bonus in Salaucami, instead of saying fighters destroyed, it says what the Muggaar Ice Mission says, and therefore won't give you the last 5 credits for mastery in the Salaucami mission..it's a bug in the Salaucami mission itself! Please fix as I only need this bonus for 100% also!

• 2 weeks later...

* Reads previous 5 threads worth of posts *

A-ha! So this is why I can't get the achievement for Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery. Going on close to 4 months since this was seemingly first reported. Here's hoping it gets fixed at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping?

How about an UPDATE from our CS people, to let us know what the story is on this bug that has been going on in one form or another for OVER A YEAR.

Subscriber since launch, and every week I'm getting closer and closer to unsubscribing because of crap like this, AND as a previous poster mentioned, the focus that goes into the cartel market and in my opinion ridiculous prices for something as simple as a guild name change (3000 coins? I mean ***??) is a slap in the face to those who have supported the game from the beginning.

Yes, I'm angry, yes I'm frustrated, and yes, I'm starting to look at alternatives.

How about an UPDATE from our CS people, to let us know what the story is on this bug that has been going on in one form or another for OVER A YEAR.

Pretty simple to figure : it's the only achievement requirement that do not have the name of any bonus quest on that space mission. Any other achivements for other space mission have the requirements having the same names than bonus quests.

It's very likely "asking" for a bonus quest that is not one of those available.

It probably only needs a change of name entry or ID entry to make it work again.

The more likely reason that it takes so long since they acknowledged the bug, is because it's very low on their priority list. Nothing more.

Hoping?

Subscriber since launch, and every week I'm getting closer and closer to unsubscribing because of crap like this, AND as a previous poster mentioned, the focus that goes into the cartel market and in my opinion ridiculous prices for something as simple as a guild name change (3000 coins? I mean ***??) is a slap in the face to those who have supported the game from the beginning.

Yes, I'm angry, yes I'm frustrated, and yes, I'm starting to look at alternatives.

Yup, I agree 100%. And so many otherwise great players already left for the same reasons... But the only thing really to say is: "What do you expect from EA?" The only thing they know how to do is destroy a game. They get them out fast and hard and after that don't care.

Edited by SirGCal