Harbinger Down Again

So-low

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pissing me off. Can we migrate for free to other servers?

If I weren't in a guild right now I would like to know this as well so I can be on a server with ppl almost sametime as me but meh, at least it's not as bad a Diablo III's launch now those servers where crap.

This sucks. All of my characters are on this server. How long does it usually take to clear it up?

I feel for u, this is y I say EA should have never tryed to get into other games besides Sport SIms cause the epic fail since they have no *********** clue how to do **** other than sim sports ****.

Not sure what you mean in the 4 months I been playing this is the first its been down randomly for me.

Then you don't play enough. It goes down about every two or three weeks randomly like this. Sometimes for several hours at a time. Harbinger seems to get less and less reliable every time they merge more servers into it.

Have they even come out and said why its down or atleast when its going to be back up? Theres nothing on there twitter account or anything, they should atleast let us know when its going to be back up. I swear this server is down just as much as its up.... It would be one thing if I was F2P, but im paying for this,

Then you don't play enough. It goes down about every two or three weeks randomly like this. Sometimes for several hours at a time. Harbinger seems to get less and less reliable every time they merge more servers into it.

yeah, like a week ago it went down and they posted on twitter saying it would be like 30 more mins, then they posted they had no ETA and it ended up being like 8 hours of down time.

Have they even come out and said why its down or atleast when its going to be back up? Theres nothing on there twitter account or anything, they should atleast let us know when its going to be back up. I swear this server is down just as much as its up.... It would be one thing if I was F2P, but im paying for this,

I know right! A combined total of about two hours downtime in the last month is totally the same as being down as much as it's up!

I know right! A combined total of about two hours downtime in the last month is totally the same as being down as much as it's up!

2 hours in the last month?!?! wow your really dont know what your talking about... lol it was down for more then 2 hours last night.

Damn straight man. I hope it will at least be back up within the next few hours.