Sniper PvP : Extended Cut, feat Sean-o and Ces

darthnish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it definitely did. I remember being on the left side on offense and was destroying skinny and you came and started trying to pocket heal him and he still died.

Mm got to late to heal then. Problem with merc heals sometimes, work through it though.

pretty sure I said that to Vartouhi, but nice try =]

hahahahaa omg even in your original post you thought Powertechs had Electro net and Darthnish corrected you omg this is lulssss legit you are a fkn retard kid.

STOP NOW LMFAO.

Edited by Skinnychalk

well it definitely did. I remember being on the left side on offense and was destroying skinny and you came and started trying to pocket heal him and he still died.

Operative heals probably could have saved it but merc> operative for me.

hahahahaa omg even in your original post you thought Powertechs had Electro net and Darthnish corrected you omg this is lulssss legit you are a fkn retard kid.

STOP NOW LMFAO.

You're the *******. You were talking **** that I lost a duel to a Merc and I said "well mercs aren't as bad as they used to be, they got an ability that can slow me down and stop me from leaping". then either you or Var was saying that's "not really an excuse".

I feel bad for Neo that anybody would even compare you to him LMAO you're complete ***.

And yup. I am the first to admit that I was unfamiliar with the abilities of these classes, But I STILL BEAT YOU. You know so much about every class including juggs, so what's your excuse for losing? I mean you're the best player on the server right? LOL

You suck, You lost, Get over it. Im done with this endless argument.

I agree with Sabin, maybe we should stop measuring our sabers and actually get back to helping people with PVP.

Maybe a couple of the more experienced PVPers could explain some more advanced PVP tactics and how to position, interrupt, peel etc....

Also, each WZ (and upcoming Arena) should have an in-depth explanation for newcomers, i.e. like how to control mid/pass the ball in huttball, how to attack targeted people, etc....

Might also be nice to start some more PVE threads on tactics in Operations etc.. as most of the posters here have completed the majority of the Operations at least to HM level. I will try to post from a Sorc healers point of view over the next couple of days on the Operations side as a start.

I agree with Sabin, maybe we should stop measuring our sabers and actually get back to helping people with PVP.

Maybe a couple of the more experienced PVPers could explain some more advanced PVP tactics and how to position, interrupt, peel etc....

Also, each WZ (and upcoming Arena) should have an in-depth explanation for newcomers, i.e. like how to control mid/pass the ball in huttball, how to attack targeted people, etc....

Might also be nice to start some more PVE threads on tactics in Operations etc.. as most of the posters here have completed the majority of the Operations at least to HM level. I will try to post from a Sorc healers point of view over the next couple of days on the Operations side as a start.

First problem: People that really need the help don't even look at these forums.

Second problem: People that really need the help don't respond to criticism and don't like being taught how to play.

If you get some solutions to those two problems, things might change. Keyword: might.

There's a time and place for measuring sabers and this thread (correct me if I'm wrong OP) is neither the time nor place. For measuring sabers, I would recommend this thread.

Edited by Shinwon

I think the first problem is really that there are a lot of people in this thread who are supposedly really good at this game, who have yet to master the quote function on a basic forum.

Bwahahaha!

On topic, I am relieved that I have yet to go up against your sniper duo. What you two did to Shisui and Asec in this video is ... unfortunate. LOL I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that if I ever end up in a match with you, your names will be in green and not red.

Bwahahaha!

On topic, I am relieved that I have yet to go up against your sniper duo. What you two did to Shisui and Asec in this video is ... unfortunate. LOL I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that if I ever end up in a match with you, your names will be in green and not red.

I know Shisui personally, so i enjoy going out of my way to get him xD he's a mad healer.

Personally kind of hope you're green too though, enjoy your heals :p

Bwahahaha!

haha you could always que with us :)