Trying to decide on treek

Rorge

Not sure I'd use her for my 55s, as I'd have to completely regear her. However, on the 2 new toons I just created she is definitely the best by far. On my shadow, I rolled through Coruscant with her doing most of the work. It was the fastest I've ever gone through Corscant and I did ALL the quests and heroics.

Like others have said, she can get annoying fast with all her chatter, but at least I've been able to tune it out. :)

Like others have said, she can get annoying fast with all her chatter, but at least I've been able to tune it out. :)

I find it kind of annoying that one of the reasons they gave for not making alien speaking playable races was because hearing them speak in all of the dialogues got annoying really fast, but apparently having Treek, who babbles incoherently, non-stop, when you spend far more time in combat than dialogues, is o.k.

I would much rather put up with a wookiee growling through some dialogues that I can just read and spacebar through than Treek's constant chattering.

But on-topic, annoying-ness aside, I find Treek pretty useful.

I have her on all my chars. Ive bought also the customization (300 CC) that gives her another looking (the "mask" version its awesome for a sith companion). Properly geared you can have her all along your char and helps alot to cut trought the game, even soloing heroics.

Her bigger problem are her sounds. She is annoying as hell. And on healer stance she has an skill that its way too loud, ive make a bug report but nobody from EA cares to see, coment or fix...

How can I take this new companion without using CC? :rak_02:

Reach Legacy level 40 and spend those in-game credits. There is a droid in the Bounty Event area that you talk to in order to set things in motion.

Edited by PLynkes

The place you want is the Cartel Bazaar, which is located on the fleet. I couldn't remember the exact name of it. The reason I called it the Bounty Event area is because that whole area came in with the patch that gave us the Bounty Contract Week event, and it is the hub for said event. So it is something to do with it.

The chap you want is a little astromech droid called H4V-1K (Legacy Vendor) on the Imp side and CO-R1 (Legacy Vendor) on the Rep side. He's just about the first thing you bump into when you enter the area.

Edited by PLynkes