When do we get our Fall of Swtor dev roadmap?

gabarooni

It's almost september so the Summer of Swtor is almost gone. I want to know if there is anything worthwhile coming in the fall or winter. Some kind of lasting game play that dosent involve dailys,raids, or pvp would be nice. And a new line of character progression that dosent involve getting new gear. Edited by gabarooni
spelling

I want to know if there is anything worthwhile coming in the fall or winter. Some kind of lasting game play that dosent involve dailys,raids, or pvp would be nice.

^^ THIS I want to know if there will ever be anything to do other than log in beat the crap out of something and log out :( Something other than a mindless farming exercise as well would be nice. Can we ever get some mini games or player housing?

Yes, PLEASE opt for a title name change... Fall of SWTOR could be taken the wrong way!

And I agree. But I forsee this!

October: 2.4: Arenas, Oricon, New operations.

2.5(?): Cartel Market upgrades four weeks past 2.4, similar to 2.1.

December: 2.6: Lehon daily area, nightmare mode Dread Fort and Dread Palace ops, new companion.

February: 2.7: Quesh Huttball Warzone, Makeb Arena, The Imperial Warlord flashpoint.

April: 3.0: The space upgrade expansion.

Edited by Anysao

I'm guessing it will be after 2.4 has been live for a week or two, considering they are still keeping Oricon under wraps at the moment.

I'd love to see more information about that, but I understand their need to highlight the PvP aspects of the update for now.

When do we get our Fall of Swtor dev roadmap?

At the very start, they designed SWTOR road to head off a cliff with an unsafe vehicle. The questions are, how long is the road, how fast are they going, and do their brakes work?

Edited by Hambunctious

So we're getting a dev roadmap of why the game failed? Interesting. :rolleyes:

OP please change the title. It way to tempting for people to troll it.

I was expecting it to be a rant-y thread, but was pleasantly surprised otherwise.

I'd think Autumn or even Winter would have a more appropriate sound to them.

And I don't really know what to think of the patch cycles, as I've only been back a week or two now. I'm hoping I can make it to 55 before too much longer; don't want the next expansion coming out before I get there. :rolleyes:

I support this idea and don't worry about nitpicking over if it should be autumn or the fall. It's just a great idea. Mind you by the time 2.4 is out it will almost be winter lol so add that title to the list.

Cheers,

BadOrb.