Why am I seeing the same 3 or 4 trolls spamming negative threads?

Papazooki

WoW fanboys feeling threatened or something?

Nah, it's just that everyone else is having fun playing the game. I really hope BW doesn't listen to these people, because that'd be annoying. I came here because this isn't wow, if BW makes it wow, I'm moving on.

I hate what WoW has become, but even I can see that TOR is nowhere near even a remote threat to WoW

It's time to face the facts; this is a B game, and WoW is still riding on the success of it's A phase

Oh please! Who really cares? Why the need to compare the games unless you have some vested interest. Play the game you like and ignore the one you don't.

I hate what WoW has become, but even I can see that TOR is nowhere near even a remote threat to WoW

It's time to face the facts; this is a B game, and WoW is still riding on the success of it's A phase

Everyone has always said that WoW would kill WoW. Yet, WoW is much like CoD- same game every year, people pay for it, people complain that it's the same thing it was last year as if they're surprised, same people buy the game/keep their subs next year and start complaining all over.

They hate it, but they know it- hence why when they come here, it's different, they may even admit they like this more, but, they then complain that it's not like WoW so they won't play it, even though they hate WoW.

Also, enjoy your pandas.

To your link:

- LFG is one of the MANY reasons WoW is dieing. LFG totally removed the need for a world, have you noticed how everyone just stands in the main cities and never goes outside? It destroyed the world!

-UI being awful is just your opinion. I think it's fine.

-Again, Pet AI is fine. I have not noticed any delays on anything.. are you sure you're not lagging? :p

-Look at WoWs graphics, they are MUCH worse than TOR, besides I think the graphics look fine.. so once again, stop trying to pass your OPINION as FACT.

-Probably the only valid complaint you had was about the day and night cycle. They definitley need to add that in, but it's definitley not game breaking at all.

-Not a big fan of underwater combat, don't see the need for it anyways when all the planets are so visually stunning.

-Server ques are a part of MMO launches, did you ever play during WoW launch? It was unplayable for WEEKS, and full of server crashes / insane lag.

-Again, 'lackluster character creation' is your opinion. I think it's pretty decent. Could it be better? of course.

-Nothing wrong with the leveling curve, this is how most MMOs work, it gets harder and harder to level as you progress. You say 1-50 is fast, but then you compare it to Aion which is known as a grindfest. Stop contradicting yourself.

-Only thing significant in this point is how you mentioned no arena. I'm sure they will add it eventually. Also, you're comparing a game that has had 7 years to polish up, to a game that was just released. If you don't see the flaws in that comparison, you are beyond hope.

-No macros / mouseovers / addons / dual spec? They will add them, be patient. THE GAME JUST RELEASED!

-Lack of variety in quests? Are we playing the same game? Leveling in SWTOR is much more enjoyable than leveling in WoW. WoW has new quests that make it feel less grindy? Are you kidding me? Have you even PLAYED Cata? It's just as grindy as the rest of the expansions.

-I think the voice acting is fine, and hey, at least there IS some voice acting. It really adds depth to the game, and makes leveling / questing even better.

-Choices are unimpressive? For the 1000th time, stop trying to pass your OPINIONS as FACTS, I think they are fine.. as do many people.

-Nothing wrong with when you get mounts, it gives you a sense of the size of the world / planets. Too bad I can't say the same about WoW (flying mounts in azeroth pretty much made the worlds obstacles obsolete.)

-Yes, I can see how the gold thing would EVENTUALLY become a hassle. It isn't right now though, and when it does become one, expect a fix (or don't since I pray to the gods you'll go back to playing WoW).

-Every game has bugs, even WoW still has a ton of bugs. I don't notice many game breaking bugs in TOR at all.. infact.. I don't notice ANY.

So, there you have it. Out of all your complaints, maybe around 5% of them even mattered / weren't your opinion. And those 5% of complaints aren't game breaking whatsoever.

If you like WoW so much, you're welcome to go back and play it. Might as well enjoy it before SWTOR surpasses WoW in subs.

Yeah... those 2 million people just went on a long holiday.... right?!

Why would WoW be threatened by a sub-par product? Does not compute.

Yeah it bugs me too.

In fact, I think after Blizzard employees checked out the game they probably laughed then booked tickets for Hawaii. They don't even need to try anymore.