GG Imps

Ravashakk

I would like to thank all the Imp All Stars that made it possible to lose every single one of the 7 games I played tonight. I appreciate full time PVE'ers running 4m premades which makes it impossible to get even 1 good player in your g2 PUGs.

Can't remember the last time I got completely shut out in a night of PVPing.

GJ to the pubs playing tonight. Wish we could have given you more competitive games.

I would like to thank all the Imp All Stars that made it possible to lose every single one of the 7 games I played tonight. I appreciate full time PVE'ers running 4m premades which makes it impossible to get even 1 good player in your g2 PUGs.

Can't remember the last time I got completely shut out in a night of PVPing.

GJ to the pubs playing tonight. Wish we could have given you more competitive games.

it looked like one of those loses was an 8m <US> vstar. ;)

it looked like one of those loses was an 8m <US> vstar. ;)

No. There was a game where we had 5, but one of our 4m dc'ed towards the beginning bringing us to a weaker 4 than we started with. The better unicorns were running ranked.

I mean, every game we pretty much had top dps, top heals...and we 4 were being objective. I had top dmg in that cw when I was guarding an un assaulted grass for half the game. We had a 4m league of shadows on our team. Their 100k healer broke alba's cc cap twice.

Had a tank jugg get chain stunned near mid with ball and he was at 90% and kept getting healed...but he threw it away to the other team when he got white barred.

It was facepalm after facepalm. The only shimmer of light is when a vanguard and guardian followed me behind grass's turret only to get caught in a full flash bang while their team got pummeled. Tunnel ftl.

Edited by Ravashakk

It was facepalm after facepalm. The only shimmer of light is when a vanguard and guardian followed me behind grass's turret only to get caught in a full flash bang while their team got pummeled. Tunnel ftl.

lul. that would have been me. :)

your whole team was on the node at that point though. :eek:

discovered something in that WZ for the first time: you can't reach someone channeling the node while standing on top of the node...which was the whole point of standing there, so I could get 360 degree los on the inevitable sap cap.

Edited by foxmob

lul. that would have been me. :)

your whole team was on the node at that point though. :eek:

discovered something in that WZ for the first time: you can't reach someone channeling the node while standing on top of the node...which was the whole point of standing there, so I could get 360 degree los on the inevitable sap cap.

I know it was u, and I think the guardian was someone in this thread. Just didnt want to call u out by name. Lol.

Ur best defense against sap capping is distance. If someone is close to the turret and I have LoS, then it is almost guaranteed. If they r on top it comes down to timing. Can u get a shot off that delays the last .2 secs of the cap.

I know it was u, and I think the guardian was someone in this thread. Just didnt want to call u out by name. Lol.

Ur best defense against sap capping is distance. If someone is close to the turret and I have LoS, then it is almost guaranteed. If they r on top it comes down to timing. Can u get a shot off that delays the last .2 secs of the cap.

er...my train of thought was more along the lines of "I'm a VG. missiles are off cd. it really doesn't matter if he mezzes me." I actually grinned when I was mezzed and then I felt a sharp jolt of panic as I realized I was still los'd while on top of the node. -- but I had another guard with me. :)

must've been another one of those perception problems....

Edited by foxmob

er...my train of thought was more along the lines of "I'm a VG. missiles are off cd. it really doesn't matter if he mezzes me." I actually grinned when I was mezzed and then I felt a sharp jolt of panic as I realized I was still los'd while on top of the node. -- but I had another guard with me. :)

must've been another one of those perception problems....

Yeah I wasn't thinking specific class but the missles are nice.