Mandalore the Preserver Set - No Dye Module Slot????

Sudaarael

I was so excited to finally get the complete set and low and behold - there is NO dye module slot anywhere in the Mandalore the Preserver's set. Needless to say, extremely surprised and disappointed because of all the sets this was the one I was most looking forward too. Every other set I've collected has a dye module slot in nearly ever piece.

So, I don't know if this was an oversight, intentional or what -but please, please - fix this.

:(

I was so excited to finally get the complete set and low and behold - there is NO dye module slot anywhere in the Mandalore the Preserver's set. Needless to say, extremely surprised and disappointed because of all the sets this was the one I was most looking forward too. Every other set I've collected has a dye module slot in nearly ever piece.

So, I don't know if this was an oversight, intentional or what -but please, please - fix this.

Yes I actually bought the whole set from both cartelpacks and the GTN looking how it would be with the CE black/yellow dye. It looks totally awesome

Then I found out there was no dye slot when I was up at the CE vendor bying the dye

It needs a dye slot!

I would think that this set is considered lore armor. Since lore armors have no dye slots, I wouold not expect this set to have any either.

All KOTOR and KOTOR 2 armor in TOR dont have a dye slot its called a lore object buddy

As I played neither of those - I have no idea of what you mean by "lore objects." I was simply stating an opinion based on the knowledge I had on hand.

Still, I believe it deserves a dye module slot consideration.

As I played neither of those - I have no idea of what you mean by "lore objects." I was simply stating an opinion based on the knowledge I had on hand.

Still, I believe it deserves a dye module slot consideration.

It's a canon armor, it was used by a canon character, "lore" means it is part of a story and such .

I hope the Devs read this and seriously consider adding Jango Fett's armor and Boba Fett's armor - NOW that would be epic.

Except for the fact that both are likely the same suit of armour and were not around until hundreds of years after the timeline of TOR......

Except for the fact that both are likely the same suit of armour and were not around until hundreds of years after the timeline of TOR......

Try thousands. TOR is roughly 3 thousand years before the events of the movies.

There is a lot of history between now and then, for example everything dealing with Bane.

Try thousands. TOR is roughly 3 thousand years before the events of the movies.

There is a lot of history between now and then, for example everything dealing with Bane.

There's a Fett ancestor in-game. It wouldn't a stretch to make a swtor styled version of Jango and Boba's armor.

Hell you can already achieve this with a Blue and Black dye and there's an npc in Mando Raiders that looks like Boba Fett.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.