marked for pvp. not a care in the world until...

CarbonDust

Or you could be like me and forget that you are flagged and proceed to flag people when healing them, hey Zu

Oh hey Nabi!

Thanks for almost getting me flagged with your heals the other day. Was a tremendous help, especially since we were getting ready to pull a boss that one shots players with PvP flags on :D

Or you could be like me and forget that you are flagged and proceed to flag people when healing them, hey Zu

Without question one of my biggest pet peeves in this game. Running around on a low level planet, group up with another random noob for a heroic, toss a heal, and boom, you're flagged for PvP. This game makes losing your flag such a pain in the butt, too - it seems like the only way to get your flag to drop dependably is to toggle it off and go do something else for 5 minutes while you stand around in town.

They should make an option though where you can toggle something to prevent yourself from getting flagged on accident. Maybe an option in preferences where you can checkbox "Do not allow Guards/Heals/Benefits to others on Flagged Players"

Would make things easier for the accidental flaggers and still keep that 5 minute system in place