Voltaic Vandal Duster Glitched

Kyuubi

The collar of the Voltaic Vandal Duster is not attached to the rest of the armor. It is floating off to the left of the character, stretching in strange fashions with each motion the character makes. Just thought it needed to be brought up and probably fixed... Unless you guys want to make the smashed flying collar monster a new pet. ;)

Edit: The floating smashed collar monster shows up in my character select screen as well. Here's a pic of what it looks like... along with my bugged Mira's headband. ALSO! The Diabolist Robe... The back of my character's head pokes through the back of the hood when riding a speeder bike.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p296/soresu_master/BuggedGear1.png

Edited by Kyuubi
Update

Tell me : Why is it that after every single patch in recent weeks/months does it glitching something? EVERY SINGLE PATCH!!! You guys are doing an absolutely HORRIBLE job breaking and fixing your game.

You must be new to MMO's. No matter what Game it is on patch day there's always bugs, it's the nature of the beast. It really has nothing to do with the acumen of the game devs.

• 2 weeks later...