Famous Last Words

Lium

Well, true to SWTOR this thread was moved to off topic. I copied this same exact thread from the WoW forums where it had hundreds of posts, and was meant for good fun. And also directly game related.

Just when you try to make a thread that's fun and not whining or bashing the game, they move it out of public eye. Guess I'm done trying to help brighten the community.

Edited by Lium

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh. Here are a few that made me laugh.

Boss enrages with 20% health: "Come on guys! We got this!"

The wipe before the wipe: "And... that's a wipe."

No words... : "Hey... our healer just disconnected."

A dps that heals: "Don't worry. I can heal myself."

But my favorite last words which happened in Lost Island pre-Makeb: "Is this a Hard Mode?"

Edited by Rafaman

Some of my favorites:

In EC Nightmare:

Zorn & Toth: "Alright guys, don't forget your medpac"

Colonel Vorgath: "Who's got 2nd interrupt?" (silence)

On writhing horror nightmare: "Remember to call out your cleanse when you're out of the group"

On Dreadguards nightmare: "I'm at 7 stacks"

There are more, but that's a good start :rak_03:

Some of my favorites:

In EC Nightmare:

Zorn & Toth: "Alright guys, don't forget your medpac"

Colonel Vorgath: "Who's got 2nd interrupt?" (silence)

On writhing horror nightmare: "Remember to call out your cleanse when you're out of the group"

On Dreadguards nightmare: "I'm at 7 stacks"

There are more, but that's a good start :rak_03:

Lol! I've heard some of these and I bet they are common among raid groups.

Some last words I heard in EC not too long ago.

Impatient: "We don't need to wait. It's just trash."

After the pull: "One more very important thing before you pull."

Genius: "Don't worry about the puzzle. I'll figure it out as we go."

Murphy's Law: "Kephess... what could possibly go wrong?"

This post made me laugh, and someone said something the other day just after we wipes so I wanted to add my three favorite of all time:

1. “Ooh, I thought I had to stand still!”

2. (and of course) “Leeeeroy Jenkins!!!!”

3. “I got chicken!”

Leeeeeeroy Jenkins!!!

Gotta love that guy :D

(He actually has his on creature named 'Leeroy Jenkins' in Heartstone (the WoW card game))

"A stone tablet? In the middle of the forest in Voss? Must be a lore object.....*click*...."

"Soa's channeling platforms! Everyone, run over to Soa! It's the only way to survive!"

That second one made me laugh out loud.

"Remember not run into the next room!"

"X run!! RUN into the middle now!!!!" gotta love color deletion..

Our trigger happy jugg dps usually says "Kaia heal me" as he jumps on mobs while there are nobody else present besides me and him.

Also heard from the same guildie "let's spice things up" .

Edited by Sallakat

"Remember not run into the next room!"

"X run!! RUN into the middle now!!!!" gotta love color deletion..

Our trigger happy jugg dps usually says "Kaia heal me" as he jumps on mobs while there are nobody else present besides me and him.

Also heard from the same guildie "let's spice things up" .

Oh yes... we have a couple of dps like that. Famous last words from one in particular just the other night....

"Splash mobs? What splash mobs?"

"Oh, ****. We didn't resummon companions after that last elevator."

Shortly followed by:

"Ha, we may actually pull this off!"

(FE HM Malgus, two-manning due to disconnections and inability to requeue. I died during the last phase. The other player, a guardian tank, held on long enough to win.)

Edited by Plactus

"Oh, ****. We didn't resummon companions after that last elevator."

Shortly followed by:

"Ha, we may actually pull this off!"

(FE HM Malgus, two-manning due to disconnections and inability to requeue. I died during the last phase. The other player, a guardian tank, held on long enough to win.)

Heh. I've heard those last words but the result was nowhere near as successful. Gree Wampa WB. The group was under geared and we lost our tanks early. With the boss at 10 percent, we had two dps left a Sent and Gunnery Commando... heard myself say that right before we were both one shotted by his cleave. Lol!

"PLEASE NO, I'M JUST ON VACATION HERE WITH MY VARACTYL I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE-"

Screamed by me in Tatooine General after witnessing a horde of Level 30-55 imps materialize in front of my eyes directly on top of the World boss summon.

I ran until the one person that decided to chase me gave up. Then i fell into the Sarlacc pit because i forgot to turn auto walk off.

Edited by GhostDrone

"PLEASE NO, I'M JUST ON VACATION HERE WITH MY VARACTYL I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE-"

Screamed by me in Tatooine General after witnessing a horde of Level 30-55 imps materialize in front of my eyes directly on top of the World boss summon.

I ran until the one person that decided to chase me gave up. Then i fell into the Sarlacc pit because i forgot to turn auto walk off.

Lol! Nice! Love the "vacation on my Varactyl".

Just thought of another one. While getting that damn datacron on Makeb: "Don't worry, you can't miss this jump."

Well, true to SWTOR this thread was moved to off topic. I copied this same exact thread from the WoW forums where it had hundreds of posts, and was meant for good fun. And also directly game related.

Just when you try to make a thread that's fun and not whining or bashing the game, they move it out of public eye. Guess I'm done trying to help brighten the community.

to be fair, it was not clear when you posted this that it was really game-related.

i'm sure that you could edit the OP and maybe see about getting it moved back.

Edited by oaceen