The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kolto Overload needs redesigning

Ilgust

Hello guys,

I noticed how I'm not getting healed by Kolto Overload's Coolant talent while above 30% hp. (At least I can't see any unnamed green text popping up)

It only triggers when you are below 30% and above that it does nothing. Useless talent much? Or am I wrong?

I also dislike the way Kolto Overload works, because by the time it triggers you are almost dead anyway! Making it subpar to Enure and even Battle Readiness...

Anyone else feeling the same?

Rule number one to learn about bioware and the powertech/vanguard.

Powertech/vanguards will always be sub-par to knights and shadows in every way hence why our abilities such as kolto overload are **** worthless.

But i do agree with you.

Right now, PTs are bad, but from Launch until 2.0 we were fun. I don't think Bioware has an agenda to make us weak.

Right now, PTs are bad, but from Launch until 2.0 we were fun. I don't think Bioware has an agenda to make us weak.

Well they slowly nerfed us over a long period of time which was the right thing to do the powertech/vanguard of 1.1 were far to powerful but the powertech/vanguard of 1.7-2.0 where balanced had great burst had to be in melee range true glass cannons.

My point i was making with my first post shadows/knights have always had great defensive cool downs on top of great utility, powertechs/vanguards never have had a good set of defensive cool downs and our utility has always been on the low end when stacked up to one of the other tanking classes, This how i look at it anyway in terms of burst we were the best and we still should be IMO... but in terms of utility and defensive cool downs we have always been sub-par to other classes but we made up for it with our burst that's about all we had as a class to set us apart.

Edited by mfourcustom