The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

True blood red crystal

jankiel

Ok Bioware. Someone in your studio has a problem with eyes. So far we got a buch of color crystals that are more or less orange but none actually red. Even the last one is named blood red but it's orange and nowhere near red.

So when making new packs use this as a base so you don't put a misleading name on an item again:

http://redambition.com/clipart/images/frames/blood-red-large.gif

Edited by jankiel

When you came in the air went out.

And every shadow filled up with doubt.

I don't know who you think you are,

But before the night is through,

I wanna do bad things with you.

I don't know what you've done to me,

But I know this much is true:

I wanna do bad things with you.

I wanna do real bad things with you.

Blood varies in color based on its oxidation level...None of which come close to the "blood red" crystal in the game however.

With these last few updates...Bioware really might want to consider...uhh...strongly encouraging its art department employees getting tested for color blindness and/or fully qualified to be "artists"

Actually...why can't we just get two or three color dye slots? Let us pick our own primary and secondary (and Auxiliary) colors. That would instantly double(triple) most dye sales. It's really obnoxious we are at the whims of bad artists when it comes to character customization in both armor design and dye kits.

The new cartel pack really highlights the problem with the art department quite well. Most of the gear looks terrible this time around...only the Varactyl really makes it worth purchasing...Which is probably why they put it in.