How is this Blood Red?

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, we see your feedback about the desire for a crystal that is "redder" and will be taking that into account.

:ph_cheers:

Could we get a red Crystal with a red core too?

The white is too clear and the black too dark, making it look more like a stick.

An in between version would be nice.

• 1 month later...
It's been 14 Months since the yellow post in this thread. Would love to hear an Update, Eric or Tait or someone, please.

Since it takes so much time for them to rename this crystal, maybe we should give them ideas of names...

Vermillion, Sunset Orange, ...

It's been 14 Months since the yellow post in this thread. Would love to hear an Update, Eric or Tait or someone, please.

We have been through this already.

The more you ask, the less likely is the chance they'll give it to you. Cease and desist, Silly Wrath. :p

EDIT:

LOOK! A BUTTERFLY!

Edited by Darth_Wicked

We have been through this already.

The more you ask, the less likely is the chance they'll give it to you. Cease and desist, Silly Wrath. :p

EDIT:

LOOK! A BUTTERFLY!

Don't worry, we'll get it eventually. They're just trying to work up the nerve to ask 2000 CC for it.

almost a year & a half and still no proper Red crystal from the cartel market..and someone mention something about there not being enough demand for it, i don't see a lot of demands for all the other random crystal that pop up on the maket...and why do we need two pink version of a cartel crystal and two purple ones, not forgetting about the two green ones...and omg lets not forget the multitude of oranges that's also up on the market...all these similar color crystal came out before we get a single one for Red?? when they do release a proper Red crystal it will be more expensive that all the other ones that came out before it "Guaranteed" Why you ask??... well...{Just Cause} :p:p:mad::mad::mad:

I've already obtained Butterfly master on every planet. My wait is over...

There is a place on Makeb, a secret one, where the most beautiful Butterfly in the Universe is held in stasis.

I will show you where, if you abandon this pointless fight, supplicant. :mad:

In other words:

Submit and be spared. Resist... and be swept aside. Choose.
Edited by Darth_Wicked

There is a place on Makeb, a secret one, where the most beautiful Butterfly in the Universe is held in stasis.

I will show you where, if you abandon this pointless fight, supplicant. :mad:

In other words:

You picked the Dread Master I tank every council fight. And you think this scares me?

Begone with your attempts to stray me off this path of entitlement!

You picked the Dread Master I tank every council fight. And you think this scares me?

Yet...

My visions are unchanged. Destiny awaits you.

Begone with your attempts to stray me off this path of entitlement!

It will suffuse you.

When you are overwhelmed by desperation, you shall beg for mercy.

I shall have none. :mad:

Shameless bump IMHO. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.