2.0 PVE DPS Competition v2

SnickerJew

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be updating the page today.

Also one thing to note, anyone who recently posted a Pyrotech parse as a Mercenary within the past week or 2, your parses will be removed to due the dual Railshot bug that is planning to be fixed shortly. I kindly ask that if you would like to keep your name on the leaderboards, do a parse in Arsenal/Gunnery and see where that will put you in the updated charts. If you would like to parse in Pyro, please wait until after they fix this bug. I will be removing the Pyro parses next weekend and I will not be adding any new ones. I appreciate your understanding and I hope giving you guys a weeks notice to throw up an Arsenal parse or 2 is plenty of ample time. Thanks again for your understanding!

Edited by SnickerJew

Im assuming your asking about the sab/df hybrid stratt.

This is my build for that. If the heal in cover didn't proc the SA relics I would put that point in streetwise to make it 3/3. With 2/3 in streetwise im only dropping about 15 top end mainhand damage and I can't run the hybrid without +10 extra energy.

Yeah, talking about the Hybrid. Thanks for the info. I'm going to try to learn it. Last question. For a dummy parse can you take out the points in (Saboteur's Utility Belt) and put one point into "Streetwise" and 1 into "Pandemodium"? Would that work better just for a single TGT parse? Edited by STRATTNUTTZ