Vanguard Questions!

mfourcustom

Sniper/Sentinel questions were asked August 2nd. They received their answers August 9th.

We posted our questions on August 16th, today is August 23rd. We can expect our answers today. If not, it's more than likely that the developers are in fact behind in their work due to 2.4 being on the PTS.

Calm down.

Side note:

The answers to these questions will not be what we are hoping to hear anyway. I feel confident in saying that the combat team's responses will simply point us to the changes that are on the PTS, and we did not quickly re-word or re-think the questions after the PTS went up.

The answers to these questions will not be what we are hoping to hear anyway. I feel confident in saying that the combat team's responses will simply point us to the changes that are on the PTS, and we did not quickly re-word or re-think the questions after the PTS went up.

Is rewording or editing even allowed after the first submission? Even I have to admit that doesn't seem fair to the combat team.

The burst question seems likely to get redirected as you say because some of that is addressed on the PTS, even if it is not enough according to most people. The hybrid question can be redirected, but KeyboardNinja brought up the good point that even though the devs said the Hybrid trumps the Tactics and Pyro on dummy parses, it should not do so on actual bosses. At the very least, I hope that the combat team sheds some light on this because I am sure many are curious as to why they think this is true. The utility/defenses question, though, is still on the table and very much wide open to discussion.

Edited by af_raptura

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.