warrior stance

GVitanza

I really wish they would change the juggernaut stance. It looks so clunky and not as fully realized as the Guardian's. Its running and posing stance is basically just a tweaked sorcerer stance......just how they changed the graphics of Dark Ward to be up to par with the Shadow's equivalent, Juggernaut's combat pose should be redesigned.

I agree with the above two posters.

I have a Guardian and a Warrior and gotta say that I hate the Guardian stance. It looks like a baseball batter stance and even the idle animation makes it look like he's tapping home plate getting ready for a pitch or something.

The Warrior stance however is bad *** especially with a Body Type 3 character. You just look like this mountain of rage that's ready to tear through anyone and anything.

I play a guardian and I must say that I am very jealous of the jugg running stance / animation. I do, however, like the guardian Idle, weapon drawn animation...just not the running one.

EDIT:

the idle animation makes it look like he's tapping home plate getting ready for a pitch or something.

dammit...what has been seen cannot be unseen. now i don't like it =(

Edited by Kaludy