Why I actually left: a quick discussion

Treblt

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy now Palm? We just needed flexxy is all.

He started....NOW LET THIS THREAD BASK IN THE GLORY OF **** TALKING AND PUTTING DOWN OTHER PEOPLE@!!!!!!

you may COMMENCE the **** talking!!!!!! Lukewarm TaunTauns....... i believe it's your turn!?!? Opfotm got the last hit and it crit for over 40 thousand!!!!!!

Edited by sithloardbob

Oooh, now that Double'o is back they can have 3 players carry their entire team instead of just 2!

Y'all get it yet? Merge with breakfast or something, they have enough players to make you a competitive team and they are still by far one of the best "underdog" teams.

Edited by Treblt

Oooh, now that Double'o is back they can have 3 players carry their entire team instead of just 2!

Y'all get it yet? Merge with breakfast or something, they have enough players to make you a competitive team and they are still by far one of the best "underdog" teams.

And if you were there, there would be four people to carry the entire team.

See this is what I don't und3rstand. Why would you gquit and talk trash about the players when you can just stay and try to form a solid team? You said it yourself. They have 2-3 good players. Why would you leave? That just makes it harder for them to form a team. it takes time to get to a high level. you obviously don't have the patience to rebuild a team.

maybe you should take some tips from <good talk> and learn how to build a ranked team. because they are doing it right. it is elitists like you who make it hard to form good ranked teams. i am tired of elitists in this game. all they do is make it difficult for other teams to progeress in the ranked sc3ne.

Edited by KrunchyMedia

And if you were there, there would be four people to carry the entire team.

See this is what I don't und3rstand. Why would you gquit and talk trash about the players when you can just stay and try to form a solid team? You said it yourself. They have 2-3 good players. Why would you leave? That just makes it harder for them to form a team. it takes time to get to a high level. you obviously don't have the patience to rebuild a team.

maybe you should take some tips from <good talk> and learn how to build a ranked team. because they are doing it right. it is elitists like you who make it hard to form good ranked teams. i am tired of elitists in this game. all they do is make it difficult for other teams to progeress in the ranked sc3ne.

i give it a 9.5/10.

Jonie and Jaryx concurs with this rating. The Good Talk add in was great.

Edited by Treblt

Yes lord almighty double o makes a return when opfotm leaves thank god right? I swear I could carry us too victory but hey I guess not. Can you please hate on me more I wanna troll more. Ps we got secret weapons coming and we all got 10 inch soft dyacks unlike op 2 inches fully launched. Ps he sends dick pics I swear lt was girl

You're the one trying to make a huge deal out of it, example: this thread.

We've moved on, like we always do, and are making adjustments to our team so we can queue again. We've lost over half of our main team since 2.0 hit, including our main sniper, assassin, tank, 2 best op healers, and our sorc healer and we're still going.

Whatchu talken bout I saw you today.