Get ready to play - activate your account

StephenReid

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad:Boware please explain i bought a CE i states cleary i would get a month of free playing time and now after two days you already ask me to buy a pre-paid card?

Really? I hope it's a bad joke on your part just just all my money to pay the CE and now i can't play anymore starting tommorow because i dont have the money right now to buy a freaking pre-paid card? :mad: im so mad right now im planning to burn up CE you are ripping people off!! You promised 30 days free playtime not 30 days free play time if you buy right away 60days pre-paid time!! :mad:

With all due respect, they dont use the card/time card until AFTER the 30 days. You just spent $150 on a CE but can't afford $15?

:mad:

You ****** not all of us have creditcard or live in america so of us yu spend all our money buying the game and need to wait untill next months paycheck to buy a pre-pay timecard:mad: All with out a creditcard just got the shaft by Bioware!:mad:

You spent your whole check on the game?

Absolutely not true. WoW did not require any such thing on purchase. They were pretty confident that once you play it you'll still want to subscribe. No need for sleazy tricks.

Considering you can put the card on, and then take it off right after...what's the issue?

You get you free 30 days, though i don't see the logic in paying $60 for a game you're not sure you want to sub too.

Edited by Liberate

I am also confused. I bought the game, it says "30-day subscription included with purchase." on the box but now they are saying "Nope, you have to have a valid card to qualify for the free days." Really?

*sigh*

Yes really. You WILL NOT BE BILLED UNTIL THE 30 DAYS EXPIRES.

Come on people, this is normal procedure for 99% of MMOs.

*sigh*

No, it is not. Unless I was under some sort of "grandfather clause" when I played World of Warcraft. So much for "being differant from other MMO's"

Edited by Xangpow

*sigh*

For the millionth time, no. It's not normal procedure. And how exactly am I not gonna be billed if I don't have a credit card and need to purchase a game card. Can I scratch it, use the code and then send it back? Christ.

Out of curiosity, I ordered the collector's edition and have been playing since the first day of early access... unfortunately I have not yet received my box. Does this mean I'm SOL for the next few days until I get it? Are there any plans to allow people who simply haven't received their code to continue playing? If so, what would i need to do?

Out of curiosity, I ordered the collector's edition and have been playing since the first day of early access... unfortunately I have not yet received my box. Does this mean I'm SOL for the next few days until I get it? Are there any plans to allow people who simply haven't received their code to continue playing? If so, what would i need to do?

Yeah, unfortuantly you are SOL. They (Bioware) already said people with out product key code can only play for 48 hours. Sorry man.

i hope the downtime and update will include some kind of fix for the server queue's

lol yes it will. With all the people that dont have credit card info or game time card not able to log in you will see the population of servers drop. No more server ques. lol

For the millionth time, no. It's not normal procedure. And how exactly am I not gonna be billed if I don't have a credit card and need to purchase a game card. Can I scratch it, use the code and then send it back? Christ.

Well i don't know what you signed up to but WOW, Rift and every other MMO subscription i have played I have had to put my CC details in first to activate.. its standard. Plus like any other subscription for anything else in the world it is the onus of the customer to cancel your subscription because companies don't want the QQ if they cancel yours cause you pay late.

bought the game 2 days ago and my problem is when it gets to the main assets loading it looks like its done then this icon comes on to click repair which i do only for it to redown load again. I've sent in 3 tickets no response. Called customer service and they couldn't help me. So now what??? I bought a game i can't even get downloaded. :(

Yep well my account says i got like 27 days left to play you guys cut me off then im off screw it i cant find a pre paid card anywhere in town its just plain stupid you guys didnt send those cards out with the games and i keep gettin the you can buy them on amazon and thats retarded why the hell you think we need to get the card becauyse not everyone has a debit card to use so heh lame.

I think you guys are looking over the real issue here. Maintenance is in Aussie Prime time again!!

Dont wanna sound like an *** but they dont do on purpose they do it because well its a game the servers are technically stateside and they are gonna do it when it most convienent for the us side not sayin to sound like a jerk but thats just how the do it same thing alot of the foreign games do it also to their convience but i feel for ya its my peek time because im a late owl.

bought the game 2 days ago and my problem is when it gets to the main assets loading it looks like its done then this icon comes on to click repair which i do only for it to redown load again. I've sent in 3 tickets no response. Called customer service and they couldn't help me. So now what??? I bought a game i can't even get downloaded. :(

Make a post in the customer service forum, include your dxdiag(system info).

I would uninstall everything, even the launcher, and redownload it

The bold, underlined part seems untrue. When I signed up for billing (I chose the 6 month plan), my card was charged immediately.

I can not even get the exc set up to down load 2 email 1 phone call. where the suport You sure like my cash. all it says 0% got game to load from your site. and got dist but the :mad: up dose not work

well been reading the backside of my case again and it clearly says , and i quote :

THE *FIRST* 30 DAYS OF SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.

just my 2 cents , but when it says that on black and white, theres not rly a reason to start charging at day 2 now is there?

nontheless will still be getting my gamecard a month earlier then sheduled.......

edit : Whenever you activate your account, your 30 days of free Game Time will begin.

they have already started, im on 27 days now

Edited by vellanaa