Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Treek

Oyranos

That's about $23 for our viewers playing along at home. With another $7.75 or so to unlock it for the whole account.

And for those of you who don't spend your cartel coins each month and have 1000's of them laying about like a couch surfing brother trying to 'find' themselves, it's kind of free!

Yet another crappy cash grab by EA I am un subbing tonight.

see you. by the way, if it wasnt for the free to play cash grab we would all be playing a different game right now. i for one am glad they are dong it, just cause they get cash for it doesnt mean YOU have to buy it.

I for one am siked by the ewok, and the new area, and the tauntaun, and everything else in this game.

Yet another crappy cash grab by EA I am un subbing tonight.

How is it a crappy cash grab? You can buy it with in game creds too, with legacy level 40. They offered it other way for those that don't have legacy level 40 to be fair, they had to make it a higher amount. Seems reasonable to me. Don't want it don't buy it.

Edited by Spyderwoman

Everbody is running around with Treek.

Make it cheaper -> Treek would become even less special

Is it this what you want:

Update 2.3

You have 1 new ingame mail

BioWare - here is your new companion Treek

???

It's not that hard to get 1 million credits by doing dailys.

Edited by discbox

Slightly off topic. though perhaps a more positive one: Where do we unlock Treek once we have purchased her? I bought her with CC, but I can't unlock her on other characters via the Legacy page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.