The "Anybody for pvp???" Thread

Liryc

Don't typically like to advertise, but Starsider is in need of a few quality people to make sure GvG rateds can happen more frequently. Contact me in game and I can try to play some with you or bug someone who is online to let you play with them and make sure they tell me about it so I can hear about how you play. We like to make sure you know what you are doing before any g invites happen though.

BTW we only do PvP and nothing but PvP. Expect to hear crickets chirping if you ask anyone if they want to do an OP lol.

I may also be on my alt doccholidayy (cant remember how i spelled it).

/bump, updated the list. I don't know if this list is working, but I hope so....

I've had the pleasure of pvp'ing with some of you, but I do understand its tedious adding all those names. Please be sure to join the pubpvp and imppvp channels. Because I'm still hearing crickets when I broadcast in /4 that i'm a healer and willing to group!!!!

for anybody in the 2 lower brackets you can find me on my sniper sa'vino, my sage deuce or my sentinel trey. also my guild 'pure domination' runnin pvp training with multiple groups helping out with basic **** like target switching, focus fire, and proper incoming call response instead of just raging at noobs. could always use a few good players to help with this, or give advice on how to play (insert class) and give these untrained "bads" at least some foundation so they aren't totally retarded when they get to 55. Edited by juleswinfield