The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

confused vanguard dps 2.2

SimoKinnunen

Hey i am bit confused what is the best choice to spec as dps as vanguard . Some says tactics is good and some say its bad.. id like to find spec in pve and to try it in pvp. Can some one help me and give somekind of good dps spec to pve and link it plz. Ps: thanks for help

PVP: Tactics. Load Missiles, run up pulse gen charges, pop Battle Focus and Stim. Dump everything on someone and pray it's enough.

PVE: 2 / 22 / 22. Keep up Incindiary and Gut. Spam a lot of hammer shots. Try to get enough stacks of pulse gen to use it each CD.

Hey i am bit confused what is the best choice to spec as dps as vanguard . Some says tactics is good and some say its bad.. id like to find spec in pve and to try it in pvp. Can some one help me and give somekind of good dps spec to pve and link it plz. Ps: thanks for help

here you go.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=658277

This guy goes into a deep explanation of the two best pve specs for vanguard DPS. The rotation is a little rough to learn. A lot of John Maddening on the rotation based on what procs.

Don't care what anyone says, for pvp full assault is still king. Durability is crap but not as much as before one v one and dps is good enough for regs at least (fewer people cleanse). Pair up with an infiltration shadow or combat sentinel and watch feathers fly. Edited by Aelaias

• 2 weeks later...