Does anyone here follow the 'Naruto' anime? :o [May Contain Spoilers]

MrJurgens

Wondering if anyone watches the anime or reads the manga. The most recent episode in the Japanese Subbed "Madara Uchiha" was beyond epic. Best episode we got in a long, long time.

I also watch the English Dubbed. Very far behind, but up to episode 199 and the rest of the Kage were introduced.

:)

I thought the first season was good. I did enjoy the first story arc of the time skip but the moment the introduced Sai and focused more on Sasuke and all his emo goofiness it all went downhill and I never really got back into it.

No, but I keep up with the manga, and these last 40 chapters or so have been absolutely nothing but bad fan fiction. It's terrible.

You mean with stuff like this? http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn123/Sakurablossom4275/Naruto_v38_ch347_10.png

:rak_02:

Edited by chuixupu

I thought the first season was good. I did enjoy the first story arc of the time skip but the moment the introduced Sai and focused more on Sasuke and all his emo goofiness it all went downhill and I never really got back into it.

The show has been progressing. For a while it's going to end up deviating more towards the war effort and the Akatsuki, so that's a good thing. I'm a fan of Sasuke, but I'm glad the story is going somewhere else for a change.

LOL

:rak_03:

Hey, until it reaches DBZ level, I'm ok with people being slightly OP.

I thought about it, but the predecessors would fight like that. They grew up in an age where war and conflict was a very common thing, so surviving all of that, they'd obviously come out if it with so much power.

:cool: