Sith Romance Options

Malles

So, I'm making a male Sith Marauder and I'd like to explore the romance options with him.

I went and took a peek at the Sith companions guides on the website and it says that both Vette and Jaesa are romanceable. However, for Jaesa, it says you can only romance her if she is Dark Side. Yet, if she is Dark Side, she is indifferent to Courting. Whereas as Light Side, she accepts Courting gifts.

As such, I'm a bit confused at on how exactly to woo Jaesa. Any help would be appreciated.

Best I can tell from other threads, she is only able to be romanced/married f you are Dark Side and she is Dark Side. If she is Light Side, best you can do is get her to have your babies, but not be romanced or married.

So, I'm making a male Sith Marauder and I'd like to explore the romance options with him.

I went and took a peek at the Sith companions guides on the website and it says that both Vette and Jaesa are romanceable. However, for Jaesa, it says you can only romance her if she is Dark Side. Yet, if she is Dark Side, she is indifferent to Courting. Whereas as Light Side, she accepts Courting gifts.

As such, I'm a bit confused at on how exactly to woo Jaesa. Any help would be appreciated.

IIRC, Jaesa does like courting gifts, but only once you get her affection up past a certain point (2k?).

IIRC, Jaesa does like courting gifts, but only once you get her affection up past a certain point (2k?).

that's the way it is with a lot of the female companions. I know Ashara Zavros on the Sith Inquisitor has the same problem. But I found it perfectly possible to romance both Ashara and Jaesa without much problems after I got them both up to 2k Affection.