The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Sol’yc Empire vs Krayt’s Vision

Beniboybling

Darth Krayt on one of the most powerful Dark Side Force nexi in Galactic History can't defeat Jaina Solo? How does that happen?

If and only if her knowledge of the Dark side amps her in the same way.... similar to Nyriss vs Revan. Jaina has come close to the Dark side several times so its possible the Nexus wont affect her or will amp her in the same way, if not then yes Krayt will win but if it does she will, do to her history and her ability usage its hard to determine if the Nexus will make a difference at all.

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Krayt on one of the most powerful Dark Side Force nexi in Galactic History can't defeat Jaina Solo? How does that happen?

No you're right Aurbere. If I tried to hit Byss with anything less than an extremely overwhelming force and just annihilated everything from space, Byss would spell my doom.

That said, Krayt loved to be at the lead when he supplanted another leader so he'd most certainly be the one to leave his safety net (Byss) before Tenel Ka ever would.

Also, Myrkr is a double edged sword for me. Yes Jaina and Tenel Ka would do poorly there, however watching a forceless Darth Talon freak the hell out while being hunted by sadistic HK-50's in the jungles of Myrkr would be priceless. Even if I lose I want a scenario that has that happen. I'd be sooooooo happy. :D

If and only if her knowledge of the Dark side amps her in the same way.... similar to Nyriss vs Revan. Jaina has come close to the Dark side several times so its possible the Nexus wont affect her or will amp her in the same way, if not then yes Krayt will win but if it does she will, do to her history and her ability usage its hard to determine if the Nexus will make a difference at all.

If Jaina ever learned to use Vaapad, I swear she'd never lose to any sith ever. Period.

But she didn't...:rak_frown:

No you're right Aurbere. If I tried to hit Byss with anything less than an extremely overwhelming force and just annihilated everything from space, Byss would spell my doom.

That said, Krayt loved to be at the lead when he supplanted another leader so he'd most certainly be the one to leave his safety net (Byss) before Tenel Ka ever would.

Also, Myrkr is a double edged sword for me. Yes Jaina and Tenel Ka would do poorly there, however watching a forceless Darth Talon freak the hell out while being hunted by sadistic HK-50's in the jungles of Myrkr would be priceless. Even if I lose I want a scenario that has that happen. I'd be sooooooo happy. :D

Except Jaina wouldn't be helpless not with her training from boba fett and Luke largly doing away with the robe and saber only method allowing his knights to use what ever they wanted as the force was the most important thing not the weapon, lightsaber still required, but any other weapons were not frowned upon.

If Jaina ever learned to use Vaapad, I swear she'd never lose to any sith ever. Period.

But she didn't...:rak_frown:

Was just wondering if her force lightning would be effected by it is all, if it isn't then ya as everyone has said she is boned if she tries to 1v1 Krayt, hell she is boned if she does not massively out number him.

Edited by tunewalker

Except Jaina wouldn't be helpless not with her training from boba fett and Luke largly doing away with the robe and saber only method allowing his knights to use what ever they wanted as the force was the most important thing not the weapon, lightsaber still required, but any other weapons were not frowned upon.

I agree to a point. Krayt though was very powerful. He was only outclassed by Jacen's force power just barely and even Jacen was worried about him. Jaina beat Jacen who used many of the same techniques as Krayt so it stands to reason that she'd be able to resist Krayt as well in both force power and manipulation.

But Byss amplifies Darkside powers and Jaina has been borderline Darkside before. Normally I'd say her will is strong enough but with all of Byss pulling at her, no Krayt would turn her. Byss = worst place to send a strike team. Of course everyone knows this and Byss is too deep into the core anyways so no Byss won't be visited by my faction unless absolutely necessary.

I agree to a point. Krayt though was very powerful. He was only outclassed by Jacen's force power just barely and even Jacen was worried about him. Jaina beat Jacen who used many of the same techniques as Krayt so it stands to reason that she'd be able to resist Krayt as well in both force power and manipulation.

But Byss amplifies Darkside powers and Jaina has been borderline Darkside before. Normally I'd say her will is strong enough but with all of Byss pulling at her, no Krayt would turn her. Byss = worst place to send a strike team. Of course everyone knows this and Byss is too deep into the core anyways so no Byss won't be visited by my faction unless absolutely necessary.

Was not referring to Byss there actually that was talking about Myrkr.....the Ysalmari will take her powers away but with her training from boba fett she wouldn't be worthless on Myrkr, I have already said unless she gets an amp from Byss as well she is boned.

Was just wondering if her force lightning would be effected by it is all, if it isn't then ya as everyone has said she is boned if she tries to 1v1 Krayt, hell she is boned if she does not massively out number him.

She used lighting only once or twice if I recall and was pretty wild with it. Not like Koon and Electric Judgment. No the risk of falling is too great to head to Byss and try it out anyway. Plus, she knows how to stop Force Lighting and has enough force talent to do so, all she wants to to get into a saber duel she can win.

Was not referring to Byss there actually that was talking about Myrkr.....the Ysalmari will take her powers away but with her training from boba fett she wouldn't be worthless on Myrkr, I have already said unless she gets an amp from Byss as well she is boned.

Oh hell yes, I agree. But alas I don't think I'll need her on Myrkr and I don't think she'd risk going there if not completely necessary.

She used lighting only once or twice if I recall and was pretty wild with it. Not like Koon and Electric Judgment. No the risk of falling is too great to head to Byss and try it out anyway. Plus, she knows how to stop Force Lighting and has enough force talent to do so, all she wants to to get into a saber duel she can win.

Like I said was largly just curious, though that becomes curious as well...... what if she does fall..... and after she falls pulls what most sith do and try to kill their master, with the dark side helping her then she would win that would end the Kaggath ya we killed one powerful sith just to give rise to an even more deadly and powerful one but the Kaggath would be over lol.

Edit: all of this is speculation and thoughts to put it out there, still obviously not saying you are garenteed a win or are even more likely then rayla to win, just giving thoughts and options and getting info out there.

Edited by tunewalker

Oh hell yes, I agree. But alas I don't think I'll need her on Myrkr and I don't think she'd risk going there if not completely necessary.

that's actually the wonderful thing about many of the NJO characters they know enough other forms of combat and training they often are deadly with or with out the force backing them up.

Like I said was largly just curious, though that becomes curious as well...... what if she does fall..... and after she falls pulls what most sith do and try to kill their master, with the dark side helping her then she would win that would end the Kaggath ya we killed one powerful sith just to give rise to an even more deadly and powerful one but the Kaggath would be over lol.

Eh, I like Krayt's One Sith for that little detail. She wouldn't kill Krayt, strictly because the Sith she'd be joining don't think that way. Keep that in mind though for if Rayla wins, another Sith/jedi on another team might use that...

Edited by StarSquirrel

Eh, I like Krayt's One Sith for that little detail. She wouldn't strictly because the Sith she'd be joining don't think that way. Keep that in mind though for if Rayla wins, another Sith/jedi on another team might use that...

I think most of them didn't try to over throw him because they weren't powerful enough, for Jaina I can see it being different she falls with the intent of killing the sith from the inside similar to Vader and Luke's fall and continued stay there, and she would be able to do it with the Dark side, again this is just thinking out loud.

I think most of them didn't try to over throw him because they weren't powerful enough, for Jaina I can see it being different she falls with the intent of killing the sith from the inside similar to Vader and Luke's fall and continued stay there, and she would be able to do it with the Dark side, again this is just thinking out loud.

Hmm, I mean you're right but I think there are two angles to see it. I'm looking at it like Krayt is a massively powerful Sith and head of a successful order that stresses the importance of preserving the strongest Sith instead of personal power. I personally love Krayt for that very concept and it hurts to argue against him. I think his ideals would appeal to Jaina more.

You look at it more through what Jaina is used to. To her the Sith way is for the apprentice to kill the master and that makes sense. But I think she is more a warrior and enforcer type like Talon. She doesn't have many ambitions so even if she did eventually strike at Krayt, my faction would be long dead as she'd enjoy the fight before toppling Krayt.

Even so, this is a little off topic but a neat conversation nonetheless.

Hmm, I mean you're right but I think there are two angles to see it. I'm looking at it like Krayt is a massively powerful Sith and head of a successful order that stresses the importance of preserving the strongest Sith instead of personal power. I personally love Krayt for that very concept and it hurts to argue against him. I think his ideals would appeal to Jaina more.

You look at it more through what Jaina is used to. To her the Sith way is for the apprentice to kill the master and that makes sense. But I think she is more a warrior and enforcer type like Talon. She doesn't have many ambitions so even if she did eventually strike at Krayt, my faction would be long dead as she'd enjoy the fight before toppling Krayt.

Even so, this is a little off topic but a neat conversation nonetheless.

I am not sure it would be her being loyal first, especially if Krayts concept is to preserve the strongest, she would be the strongest, she wouldn't be turning to embrace the sith way but turning to learn from Krayt so that she may topple him for the greater good, again same reason Vader and Luke fell, the moment she realized she was more powerful she would try to kill him. She wouldn't want to rule but would only do it to bring peace, she would still be evil and not realize how corrupt she has become, but that wouldn't mean anything. Again obviously this is largly just a thought and was just an interesting idea that popped into my head thus thought it worth exploring.

OK so back on topic with your last argument having you lose Esseless and Bilbrig, even with you hit and running those locations are you sure you could put pressure on them with out getting over run.

I am assuming you are saying it will be Krayt's attitude that will end him in the end, he will see victory in sight and want to be there and when he is there is when the strike team hits and finishes him?

That seems like a very risky move just wondering what the end game is.

OK so back on topic with your last argument having you lose Esseless and Bilbrig, even with you hit and running those locations are you sure you could put pressure on them with out getting over run.

I am assuming you are saying it will be Krayt's attitude that will end him in the end, he will see victory in sight and want to be there and when he is there is when the strike team hits and finishes him?

That seems like a very risky move just wondering what the end game is.

I won't have much choice about either. Though with Aurbere's agreement that a bloody fight over Esseles might stall the KV a bit gives me hope that Bilbrgingi could be fortified and reinforced with ships from Mandalore as it would be the obvious next choice. That might be enough to overcome a battle weary KV fleet fresh off Essesles hoping to maintain momentum. At least enough to make them hesitate making a second attack.

And with Telos IV, Myrkr, and Mandalore to operate out of yeah I'm sure I can run a hit-and-run war and survive. The bloodshed it would take to wrench Mandalore from me alone could bleed out the KV almost critically much lest trying it on Myrkr.

Also, yeah Krayt's cockiness will get him killed here imo. If my faction wins that will be a major factor.

I still haven't figured out the end game entirely. I'm thinking it'll come down to a climactic battle that sees me put Rayla on the defensive and take Foerost thus taking total space superiority and then just sending HK-50's and Mando forces to take the other planets (probably just try and nuke Byss from orbit if I can). Or force a series of actions that draw Krayt out into the open for Jaina and a strike team to kill him. Those are my thoughts right now, but I honestly have no clue how this'll play out.

Also Rayla let me address the probe comment. I was referring to you finding my fleets that are operating hit-and-run ops. As far as bases/planets the only planet that is secret is Telos IV (waaaaayyyy to my rear so you're aren't likely to find it) and where on Myrkr I am (thanks to handy sensor jamming rocks).

Edited by StarSquirrel

I won't have much choice about either. Though with Aurbere's agreement that a bloody fight over Esseles might stall the KV a bit gives me hope that Bilbrgingi could be fortified and reinforced with ships from Mandalore as it would be the obvious next choice. That might be enough to overcome a battle weary KV fleet fresh off Essesles hoping to maintain momentum. At least enough to make them hesitate making a second attack.

And with Telos IV, Myrkr, and Mandalore to operate out of yeah I'm sure I can run a hit-and-run war and survive. The bloodshed it would take to wrench Mandalore from me alone could bleed out the KV almost critically much lest trying it on Myrkr.

Also, yeah Krayt's cockiness will get him killed here imo. If my faction wins that will be a major factor.

I still haven't figured out the end game entirely. I'm thinking it'll come down to a climactic battle that sees me put Rayla on the defensive and take Foerost thus taking total space superiority and then just sending HK-50's and Mando forces to take the other planets (probably just try and nuke Byss from orbit if I can). Or force a series of actions that draw Krayt out into the open for Jaina and a strike team to kill him. Those are my thoughts right now, but I honestly have no clue how this'll play out.

Also Rayla let me address the probe comment. I was referring to you finding my fleets that are operating hit-and-run ops. As far as bases/planets the only planet that is secret is Telos IV (waaaaayyyy to my rear so you're aren't likely to find it) and where on Myrkr I am (thanks to handy sensor jamming rocks).

Ok time for a Rayla argument from me, are you sure you will be able to get away or do hit an run tactics with the number of intradiction ships she has, they will make it difficult to leave any engagemtent with her numbers advantage that could be very costly.

Though I will say I do not believe her ships are all that superior to yours as I have pointed out majority of her ships lack a missle defense system so will be vunerable to it at least your ships still have shielding to protect from her vastly superior laser fire, so all in all I think it balances out. except the numbers obviously, and the intradiction.

Edited by tunewalker

Ok time for a Rayla argument from me, are you sure you will be able to get away or do hit an run tactics with the number of intradiction ships she has, they will make it difficult to leave any engagemtent with her numbers advantage that could be very costly.

Though I will say I do not believe her ships are all that superior to yours as I have pointed out majority of her ships lack a missle defense system so will be vunerable to it at least your ships still have shielding to protect from her vastly superior laser fire, so all in all I think it balances out. except the numbers obviously, and the intradiction.

Simply put, one of two things. Either set a trap by flying a smaller force in so the enemy activates their gravity wells, then jump another force in directly on top on them. Once the interdictors are dead or captured it becomes a non-issue.

The other option is jump in on the fringes of a system and attack with squads of fighters that can recall faster to the main ships and escape. This can also work for capturing ships as well.

I'm talking about smaller engagements of a minimum of 5-50 ships max. Rayla will be spread out looking for me and trying to block hyperlanes all while defending. I'll find small fleets everywhere to pick off. Then turn around and use the captured Pellaeons against Rayla. The captured Pellaeons will serve me like captured Imperial SD's served the Rebels.

Simply put, one of two things. Either set a trap by flying a smaller force in so the enemy activates their gravity wells, then jump another force in directly on top on them. Once the interdictors are dead or captured it becomes a non-issue.

The other option is jump in on the fringes of a system and attack with squads of fighters that can recall faster to the main ships and escape. This can also work for capturing ships as well.

I'm talking about smaller engagements of a minimum of 5-50 ships max. Rayla will be spread out looking for me and trying to block hyperlanes all while defending. I'll find small fleets everywhere to pick off. Then turn around and use the captured Pellaeons against Rayla. The captured Pellaeons will serve me like captured Imperial SD's served the Rebels.

This is the problem with this particular Kaggath every full navy pretty much has 900 or better ships (GADF had 1400, not 450 I was wrong) and with this few of planets the forces spreading out is a bit of a pain, making the kind of tactic you are talking about much more difficult (not impossible obviously) but incredibly difficult, if we had more planets I would abosolutly believe this would kick butt, but with so few its harder to spread the forces out.

I was busy yesterday, and will be for most of today, but I want to say a few things.

Star, the more I read, the more I see you winning. Really, (IMO) your only problems lie in space and combination of Darths Talon & Krayt. Keep convincing me!

Rayla, this goes to you too. I had thought you would pretty much roflstomp. However, it seems that I was wrong. Perhaps you can prove me right.....

I have the space advantage simple as that, I have the chance to end this Kaggath before it even starts, a deep-strike to Esseles like I planned, from the out-set, the droids coming out first to track any ship movements and then the fleet itself, the Pallaeons stop almost all ships from escaping, those that get away are hunted down and destroyed by the Ardents.

I feel that the 501st is being severely lowballed here, people are acting as if this is just another clone legion, this is arguably the best fighting force ever seen, beating them in ground combat, when the KV have a counter to everything the SE has on the ground as well as greater air superiority, as the Fury-class and Predator-class can easily take on any Basilisk, then the Krath War Droids that can get in and cause hell, which allows the 501st time enough to mount the one singular offence it would require to win, backed up by AT-ATs, AT-STs and a number of other vehicles.

People continue to go on and on about how the HK units were designed to kill Jedi, this legion did kill Jedi, lots of Jedi, it sacked the Jedi Temple itself with such efficiency that only seven remained and those seven that did were tracked down and killed, then there are countless more occasions including the Ambush on Kessel where they rescued Vader from the eight Jedi Masters and on Naboo where they executed the Queen and over twenty Jedi protectors.

Keep note that in not one of those battles was the 501st Legion ever fully deployed, they were so efficient you didn't need the entire legion, you could deploy them on multiple fronts at a time and still find success.

Then again, ground combat isn't exactly required, once the planet is blockaded, a Base Delta Zero on all things giving out an energy signal, will make it easy. I have seen no evidence of a planetary shield as it became an industrial world before the planetary shield was ever developed, it was no longer a fortress world and was surrounded by planets with strong military presences, which is why it was made into an industrial world.

Then the KV can just keep on moving up the hyperspace lane, taking Mandalorian space and Telos IV simultaneously.

Whilst Mandalorian space will be difficult, it will not be so difficult with two Imperious-class ships worth two entire fleets on their own, commanding the battle.

Send 300 ships to Bilbringi and then 1,000 to Esseles and maintain the siege.

As the war rages on, if any SE ships go missing into certain sectors, Viper Probe Droids can be deployed to countless systems to find them, making hiding attempts likely impossible.

Hit and run on anything not Foerost is likely impossible and that place is guarded by 300 ships, the core and even more so, the deep core, can simply deploy Hunter Killer Probots, which makes infiltration extremely difficult, the SE's ships will be found, docked and then a self-destruct destroys everything inside.

I have the space advantage simple as that, I have the chance to end this Kaggath before it even starts, a deep-strike to Esseles like I planned, from the out-set, the droids coming out first to track any ship movements and then the fleet itself, the Pallaeons stop almost all ships from escaping, those that get away are hunted down and destroyed by the Ardents.

I feel that the 501st is being severely lowballed here, people are acting as if this is just another clone legion, this is arguably the best fighting force ever seen, beating them in ground combat, when the KV have a counter to everything the SE has on the ground as well as greater air superiority, as the Fury-class and Predator-class can easily take on any Basilisk, then the Krath War Droids that can get in and cause hell, which allows the 501st time enough to mount the one singular offence it would require to win, backed up by AT-ATs, AT-STs and a number of other vehicles.

People continue to go on and on about how the HK units were designed to kill Jedi, this legion did kill Jedi, lots of Jedi, it sacked the Jedi Temple itself with such efficiency that only seven remained and those seven that did were tracked down and killed, then there are countless more occasions including the Ambush on Kessel where they rescued Vader from the eight Jedi Masters and on Naboo where they executed the Queen and over twenty Jedi protectors.

Keep note that in not one of those battles was the 501st Legion ever fully deployed, they were so efficient you didn't need the entire legion, you could deploy them on multiple fronts at a time and still find success.

Then again, ground combat isn't exactly required, once the planet is blockaded, a Base Delta Zero on all things giving out an energy signal, will make it easy. I have seen no evidence of a planetary shield as it became an industrial world before the planetary shield was ever developed, it was no longer a fortress world and was surrounded by planets with strong military presences, which is why it was made into an industrial world.

Then the KV can just keep on moving up the hyperspace lane, taking Mandalorian space and Telos IV simultaneously.

Whilst Mandalorian space will be difficult, it will not be so difficult with two Imperious-class ships worth two entire fleets on their own, commanding the battle.

Send 300 ships to Bilbringi and then 1,000 to Esseles and maintain the siege.

As the war rages on, if any SE ships go missing into certain sectors, Viper Probe Droids can be deployed to countless systems to find them, making hiding attempts likely impossible.

Hit and run on anything not Foerost is likely impossible and that place is guarded by 300 ships, the core and even more so, the deep core, can simply deploy Hunter Killer Probots, which makes infiltration extremely difficult, the SE's ships will be found, docked and then a self-destruct destroys everything inside.

This is essentially what I am saying, while it may work in a larger setting when we have access to hundreds or thousands of planets here when there are only 10 with 4 of them being in the deep core, such a tactic may be next to impossible for the SE, now they aren't going to get completely decimated as even in combat meneuvers I would give Nek a slight advantage, but its no where near enough to overcome the numbers disadvantage.

On a side note about the 501st vs the mandalorians, the 501st last I checked did have a problem with the Nohgri commandos so I don't think that its impossible to think the mandolorians would not cause them some issue, maybe not as much as people think but still some.

This is essentially what I am saying, while it may work in a larger setting when we have access to hundreds or thousands of planets here when there are only 10 with 4 of them being in the deep core, such a tactic may be next to impossible for the SE, now they aren't going to get completely decimated as even in combat meneuvers I would give Nek a slight advantage, but its no where near enough to overcome the numbers disadvantage.

On a side note about the 501st vs the mandalorians, the 501st last I checked did have a problem with the Nohgri commandos so I don't think that its impossible to think the mandolorians would not cause them some issue, maybe not as much as people think but still some.

Precisely my thoughts.

Also, whilst I do thinks Mandalorians will cause a lot of trouble, vs the entire 501st Legion, they just can't win against those odds, these guys can kill anything, they've proven that.

Ok, so I see we've moved on from leaders for a bit to focus on the big picture.

Tenel Ka is a smart leader. Between her and Jaina they are masters at psychological warfare and manipulation. Daala will be especially vulnerable considering her affair with Nek. Tenel Ka is also an expert at avoiding and/or surviving assassination attempts and coups so she'd certainly have a full-proof escape from Esseles planned should the need arrive.

Now we must remember here that KV is unaware of many of my movements. Even with probots, they'd have to survey thousands if not millions of systems before they'd even reach the Expansion Region in their attempt to find me. Best to say, the probes droids are best left to be used as the Empire did, perimeter scouts and advanced recon. They don't give you a perfect view of what I'm doing.

As for the Core. Nek is the master of tactics in the Core, hit and runs, traps, you name it he's been successful with it. The Core is extremely well mapped, so Nek could take the smaller SE fleet on a merry dance, devastating KV forces in small attacks. (this would of course be much later in the fighting.

Now, I agree I will likely lose Esseles in the opening stages (though KV will pay an extremely high price on the ground). The second attack would probably be Bilbringi yes, I agree to that as well. Thing is, I'd imagine that a small prod or sabotage in the time between would convince Krayt and especially Pallaeon to hold enough of the fleet back to ensure you don't make an extremely risky bet.

If they attack Bilibringi, yeah that would be bad, even with them holding back a force to defend I think I might just lose that too. I still think Nek would make them suffer for it. Also I still have Mandalore's shipyards plus Mandalmotors so its not like I'm hopeless in space.

From here though, it gets very hard for KV to move out. Also I'd like to mention that Foerost is not easily defended. Several factions throughout the galaxy repeatedly captured fleets at Foerost to use against the Republic. You'd think the Republic would guard entire fleets still in production so it stands to reason that Foerost is difficult to defend. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Boba and a strike force of commandos and HK-50's repeatedly infiltrated Foerost and dropped a fleet at the fringe of the system to pull the defenders out while they slipped out the back. No losses for SE and plenty of new warships.

Also Tenel Ka will likely be held up on Myrkr or Telos IV after Essesles, though not sure which...

As for the Neo Crusaders vs Mando Cabure in space? Well I'd prefer the supercommandos because they where more honorable, better trained, and well versed in hit-and-run tactics but if you (Beni) think I need to use the Neo Crusaders because they have more info them I'm willing to accept it.

As for Daala's allegiances, thank god for Warren! Daala did indeed have an affair with Nek, in fact he may have been her only true friend and love. She'd certainly have split convictions. If Nek showed for one second that he had a chance in hell of winning (so he'd need a major victory) I'd say Daala would turn. Daala respected Tenel Ka as a successful woman and she felt something of a kinship with Boba so that would help. Honestly Rayla don't feel bad about admitting this though, there are things we can never account for and it is debates like this that bring those to light. I'm just waiting for a side with Jango or Leia to appear and screw me over...

This Kaggath will stretch our factions to the edge and eventually something is going to give. Expect it for the rest of the tournament, cause that's where the fun comes from. :D

I'd just like to point out that the KV knows the of the planets under your control, though not the location of your bases. However this means that those probe droids will be a major help in finding your bases and destroying them - just like they did with the Rebels on Hoth.

Also infiltrating Foerost without superior guns is not going to be easy. Your HK-50 droids have no stealth capabilities so they cannot slip in unnoticed, and KV is going to have locked down tight with a big fleet stationed overhead. I don't think we can assume they were difficult to defend. Exar Kun and Revan just caught the Republic unawares, the same won't be happening here.

Indeed every planet under the KV will be locked down tight, we are talking interdictors above the planets, on the hyperlanes, probe droids scouring every corner for potential intruders and guess what? If the worst comes to the worst the KV can just shut the hyperlanes down, they can actually do that. The Byss Run was kept open by S-thread boosters - turn them off and nobody's getting in.

And if the SE lose Bilbringi, they are at a significant disadvantage. Sure they have MandalMotors but the output is not exactly considerable. All the while the KV is pumping out more and more vessels at Foerost - one the Republic's largest shipyards - if the SE wants to stand a chance of winning they are going to have to take them out to level the playing field, and that will be very tricky indeed.

Furthermore, you've got to consider the possibility of a two pronged attack here. The KV has enough ships to attack Esseles and Bilbringi at the same time - leaving no room for preparation. Bilbringi and Esseles may very well fall simultaneously, sending the SE into a disordered retreat with low morale.

P.S. Mando Cabure piloting your ships is fine, however the Neo-Crusaders will have that much more tactical experience - however they will be more difficult to reconcile with hit and run tactics, though not entirely so.

EDIT: Also note that as an ally, the KV will not be aware of Natasi Daala's involvement in the war. Though Daala will be aware of Nek and Tenel Ka Djo. However fear of Talon and Krayt may keep her inline. Like to see her try and defect with a Sith assassin at her back.

Edited by Beniboybling