Best of each class 2.0 !!!!!

Jojel

how does:

a) finishing as a runner up in duel event on voss (moralist was the only one to defeat me)

b) always top healer in wzones

c) having my name on various sections on records site

making me a one of the worst sorcs on tofn? you're just a biased ********

If you are serious you need to calm the **** down seriously.

You're not bad, but records and beating random pugs at healing hardly means anything at all..

If i had to rate you, I would give you a 7.5/10.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are serious you need to calm the **** down seriously.

You're not bad, but records and beating random pugs at healing hardly means anything at all..

If i had to rate you, I would give you a 7.5/10.

if thats what u rate me, so be it. i was pointing out corvin is a biased ****head

how does:

a) finishing as a runner up in duel event on voss (moralist was the only one to defeat me)

b) always top healer in wzones

c) having my name on various sections on records site

making me a one of the worst sorcs on tofn? you're just a biased ********

You have a RECORD!? That's pretty hardcore. You win man.

I've found that what some may consider to be bias simply is an uneducated opinion in the sense that it's easier to list someone you frequently play with and see perform well than someone you only come across one time in 100 games. Who the hell keeps track of a player you more or less never see and even more so, remember the name? I'm very rarely coming across some of the people in this thread, this despite that I see them stand infront of the mission box on the fleet every day. Arenas are somewhat adding to the segregation at the moment but it was true even when we didn't have arenas and ranked had more or less died, meaning that we all queued for the same thing. Edited by MidichIorian

I've found that what some may consider to be bias simply is an uneducated opinion in the sense that it's easier to list someone you frequently play with and see perform well than someone you only come across one time in 100 games. Who the hell keeps track of a player you more or less never see and even more so, remember the name? I'm very rarely coming across some of the people in this thread, this despite that I see them stand infront of the mission box on the fleet every day. Arenas are somewhat adding to the segregation at the moment but it was true even when we didn't have arenas and ranked had more or less died, meaning that we all queued for the same thing.

Agree with this, it also leads to a point with what sarano and house said, these threads were always a list of ranked players only, will be intresting in a few months if one of these pops up to see how it goes then. Will it be a list of the people who only play in the same 2warrior/pt/op heal teams and always win? or will it include players who queue with any setup but still stand out?

Saciela Isn't a ranked player

Hi all!

IMHO Saciela is one of the top 3 assa in server and one of the top 5 world, if he don't do ranked is probably bc he plays in weird hours, for an EU server, wish he can play with me in PoT5 tbh. And also is a lazy bastard who need to start twichting he's game and make videos, but that's another story (furthermore he's an excellent person, a very good friend and so so troll, I'm telling you this, bc for me, the person behind the character matters).

Anyway, I think there's a lot of players who can't do RWZ before patch 2.4 and now, bc it's more easy to start a team, can truly shine in Arenas, like Sac or MidichIorian for example.

Kind regards!

Edited by Ushuma-Orbi

Ok, with all the respect that I really do have for Saciela..:

He's a good player. Definitely one of the better Assassins on the Tomb.

However, to claim he is top 3 server and top 5 world really goes far beyond what it really is.

If you really think that, I think that this server has much to show for you.

I am levelling on The Proph, and it shouldn't be too long before I hit max level.

Nothing personal Jay, but you know how I am.. I just can't let people walk around with the wrong ideas ;x

Ok, with all the respect that I really do have for Saciela..:

He's a good player. Definitely one of the better Assassins on the Tomb.

However, to claim he is top 3 server and top 5 world really goes far beyond what it really is.

If you really think that, I think that this server has much to show for you.

I am levelling on The Proph, and it shouldn't be too long before I hit max level.

Nothing personal Jay, but you know how I am.. I just can't let people walk around with the wrong ideas ;x

heres a funny question: do u think u're a better sin then saciela, 1 vs 1 wise?

heres a funny question: do u think u're a better sin then saciela, 1 vs 1 wise?

I'd suggest you ask him.

If I know Saciela as well as I like to think I do, both our answers to that will be the same.

Edited by Evolixe

Since I have been back (about 5 days of actually playing now) the following have stood out in arenas both ranked and solo:

Jugg / Guard

Rommer, Yummy, Xeoul

Sent / Mara

Xeoul, Zaer, Gerikke, Larsson, Anjinna, Masta

PT / VG

Corni(however you spell his name)... haven't played with anyone else yet since I have been back.

Op / Scon

Seale, Faiaar (sp?) , Myzran

Sage / Sorc

I hate what BW has done here and all i have seen since i have got back is sage / sorc being primary and dying, lots. Saying that Zavvi is still a beast.

Merc / Comm

Nihils (sp?)

Sniper / Slinger

Havent played anyone enough times to make a judgement

Shadow / Sin

Evo, Roudy

All round player who can play anything extremely well

Larsson and Bru.

Since I have been back (about 5 days of actually playing now) the following have stood out in arenas both ranked and solo:

Jugg / Guard

Rommer, Yummy, Xeoul

Sent / Mara

Xeoul, Zaer, Gerikke, Larsson, Anjinna, Masta

PT / VG

Corni(however you spell his name)... haven't played with anyone else yet since I have been back.

Op / Scon

Seale, Faiaar (sp?) , Myzran

Sage / Sorc

I hate what BW has done here and all i have seen since i have got back is sage / sorc being primary and dying, lots. Saying that Zavvi is still a beast.

Merc / Comm

Nihils (sp?)

Sniper / Slinger

Havent played anyone enough times to make a judgement

Shadow / Sin

Evo, Roudy

All round player who can play anything extremely well

Larsson and Bru.

Oh yeah, was fun beating on you when you had that sage healer xD

Gotta love forcing bubble 5 seconds into the engagement :D

Agree with this, it also leads to a point with what sarano and house said, these threads were always a list of ranked players only, will be intresting in a few months if one of these pops up to see how it goes then. Will it be a list of the people who only play in the same 2warrior/pt/op heal teams and always win? or will it include players who queue with any setup but still stand out?

Yummy/Zaer/Roudy/Edd won some games against 2 war/pt/op heal(brilliantje team, gerikkes team) with jugg tank/sin/carnage mara/op heal combo. Lets talk about exceptional players here. These guysl just proved that it is not only brainless smashfest along with pts but that you can actually win the op setup with proper communiaction and skills.

Who would've thought? Forums are flooded with nerf pt/smash topics.

Hi all!

IMHO Saciela is one of the top 3 assa in server and one of the top 5 world, if he don't do ranked is probably bc he plays in weird hours, for an EU server, wish he can play with me in PoT5 tbh. And also is a lazy bastard who need to start twichting he's game and make videos, but that's another story (furthermore he's an excellent person, a very good friend and so so troll, I'm telling you this, bc for me, the person behind the character matters).

Anyway, I think there's a lot of players who can't do RWZ before patch 2.4 and now, bc it's more easy to start a team, can truly shine in Arenas, like Sac or MidichIorian for example.

Kind regards!

Roudy, Glory and Sheltun are most likely the best assassins(if not world, then EU) to ever play this game.

I'd suggest you ask him.

If I know Saciela as well as I like to think I do, both our answers to that will be the same.

Evolixe is the best roleplayereu <3

Roudy, Glory and Sheltun are most likely the best assassins(if not world, then EU) to ever play this game.

Sheltun I've fought twice, in a civil war, we both killed each other once. And holy crap was that probably the closest Sin V sin fight I've ever played :D Both fights ended with the winner at around 3% health.

Glory I've fought 3 times, He won once, I won twice.

Roudy I've never fought.

I dont want anyone to take that in the way that I'm saying I'm a better player than anyone, because I'm not saying that at all. Any competent sin knows full well that probably 60% of sin V sin fights is down to who gets a crit or a proc at the right time.

I'm just saying that when I've fought the people regarded as the best, I've more than held my own, don't count me out on the basis that I didn't play rated, and I'm not part of the uberepicleetpvpwinnarz crew. I also seem to perform like 300% better if i'm in a warzone/arena than when I'm dueling :confused:

Evolixe is the best roleplayereu <3

Sheltun I've fought twice, in a civil war, we both killed each other once. And holy crap was that probably the closest Sin V sin fight I've ever played :D Both fights ended with the winner at around 3% health.

Glory I've fought 3 times, He won once, I won twice.

Roudy I've never fought.

I dont want anyone to take that in the way that I'm saying I'm a better player than anyone, because I'm not saying that at all. Any competent sin knows full well that probably 60% of sin V sin fights is down to who gets a crit or a proc at the right time.

I'm just saying that when I've fought the people regarded as the best, I've more than held my own, don't count me out on the basis that I didn't play rated, and I'm not part of the uberepicleetpvpwinnarz crew. I also seem to perform like 300% better if i'm in a warzone/arena than when I'm dueling :confused:

lelbro gt on mi lvl i wrck u hrdcore bro 420swagyolo360trickshotnoscope /gkick :rak_03:

I renamed to fréd, but I wouldn't expect you to remember :p I just tend to remember fights with players I've heard good things about, or that the fight stood out

Ah yes I remember you. You're definately a great sin. Granted with my play at the moment a midget with one arm could beat me but id like to duel you when I get the time again :p

Pff, assassins are overrated. *Just* met Roudy, Glory and another assassin and an operative healer in a solo ranked... didn't go too well for them. We even had a sage healer :eek:

Gotta love 10k crit demo round followed by 7k crit HIB :DKilling unexpecting dudes since patch 2.0

I got linked this thread, so I will contribute. Maybe it doesn't matter what I say, but I want to give the credit to people who deserve it!

Assassin:

Purplemuffin - I will just never see someone better. Maybe it even adds more to it the way Muffin is relaxed about everything.

Saciela/Fred (aka Brenda) - Really good assassin. I need to add I liked Brenda more in Darkness, because he used to guard more and chase other sins less!!!

Savelki - I think that is the player's name. I do not know him really, but every time I would get into a WZ with this player, he would do his job really good. Think the guild he is in is named IRS.

There is one more assassin but no way I can remember his name right now...Something with P! He would do a nice job in huttball, guard if needed and never complain about.

Operative healer:

Norm or something like that. I did not play many WZ with him, but he kept me alive while being hit by 3 smashers.

He is from Deal with IT. That guild really has nice players ;o.

Operative dps:

Bepo ;)

Juggernaut:

Again, the guy from Deal with IT. He will hate me because I forgot his name - Smodz?

Does objectives, good damage, understands Sorcerer class even tho he is playing a Juggernaut. :eek:

Marauder:

I really don't think there are any, but yesterday one Mara actually came to help defending.:eek: Think his name is Moroz, I might be mistaken. It was a shock, to be honest.

Sorcerer/Sage:

All I have ever seen from this class are numbers and for me that is not enough. Not many will do the objectives: get the ball, guard (?), take some initiative or TRY to win the game. I know the class is not-that-good, but still...

Now, I say this because I have a Sorcerer.

So, yeah, when I see these players in a WZ/Arena, I know it will be a nice match.

Oh, there is one shadow...something with F! He is a nice player and playing Huttball against him is always a really nice match!

Asleen