The Ebon Hawk

Darth-Piranha

Thought maybe in the future we might see a new expansion or update that involves one of the most favorable iconic ships in the expanded universe. 300+ years later, what became of the Ebon Hawk, where is it now? Is is floating in a debris field somewhere in the outer rim? Is it in pieces scattered in junkyards on multiple planets? Or has been repaired and continued on more epic adventures carrying new owners from smugglers to bounty hunters to explorers within the 300 year time period up to the SoC.

For your consideration Bioware, let us old school SWKotOR fans have some closure on our first home-ship with an epic in-game story.

Thought maybe in the future we might see a new expansion or update that involves one of the most favorable iconic ships in the expanded universe. 300+ years later, what became of the Ebon Hawk, where is it now? Is is floating in a debris field somewhere in the outer rim? Is it in pieces scattered in junkyards on multiple planets? Or has been repaired and continued on more epic adventures carrying new owners from smugglers to bounty hunters to explorers within the 300 year time period up to the SoC.

For your consideration Bioware, let us old school SWKotOR fans have some closure on our first home-ship with an epic in-game story.

The Ebon Hawk got blown up above some alien planet, no noble end for her I'm afraid. Another pointless end, just like the Exile.

I opened my ebook copy of The Old Republic: Revan and ran a search for all mentions of the Ebon Hawk. The last time I can find it referenced in the book was after Meetra Surik landed in the Kaas City spaceport. I would assume that at some point the Imperial Navy confiscated the ship or it was sold off to a private Imperial citizen.

There is no mention of it having been destroyed "above some alien planet."

I opened my ebook copy of The Old Republic: Revan and ran a search for all mentions of the Ebon Hawk. The last time I can find it referenced in the book was after Meetra Surik landed in the Kaas City spaceport. I would assume that at some point the Imperial Navy confiscated the ship or it was sold off to a private Imperial citizen.

Well there ya have it... BW needs to get started on this..

Unfortunately for some people, their personal agenda actually overrides common sense.

Either way, no reason to bring the Ebon Hawk back I say. Though such info is nowhere to be found, I always assumed that Lord Scourge got rid of the ship, since he claims that he hid well the clues of his allegiance with the Exile and Revan. The Ebon Hawk would be a loose end to say the least.

Edited by Darth_Wicked