The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguards couldn't nominate a rep!

LOL!

Biofail screwed this class up so bad, that all of the vanguard nominees either declined, didn't respond (because they don't play), or have suspended accounts. Go read Musco's post there.

It's both sad and funny how spectacularly bad BW screwed up our AC, that our mirror is so completely dead.

Here's the worst part: they get their questions addressed on 08/16, just two weeks from now. We have to wait until September or October. VG doesn't even have a thread going for it yet.

Anyways. Clever kids know that any questions about VG will be about us too. We need to work with them, so that we don't ask the same question a month or two later.

FeralPug! Can you talk to their rep and figure out what's going on? They have two weeks!

Edited by Brunner_Venda

This is what I was referring to. They did finally pick someone, but most of the nominees declined, didn't respond, or had suspended accounts. I merely suggested that was because the AC is seriously messed up.

Anyways , their questions are coming next month, in just a couple of weeks.

Their questions will probably be similar to ours, because we're mirrors. We need to be careful to not ask the same things.

The other candidates all fit into one of the following criteria:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Their questions will probably be similar to ours, because we're mirrors. We need to be careful to not ask the same things.

I don't think overlapping questions will be an issue

What Will They Do?

Upon the Class representatives being selected, we will release a schedule. On each scheduled date listed, the chosen representative for each Class will make a forum post in their Class forum with the top 3 things they want to have answered or commented on. Our current plan is to do 4 ACs each month with 2 ACs being able to propose questions every 2 weeks.

So which ever AC gets to post their questions first, the mirror can adjust if there is any overlapping content.

I am a little concerned about mfourcustom not posting anything at all following the announcement.

Mfourcustom is still MIA. FeralPug reached out to them in the VG forum. We should hopefully hear something from their rep soon.

I'm really curious what their questions will be, but more important the answers!

Edit: Mfourcustom is there! They just opened their own questions thread.

Edited by Brunner_Venda