Martrix Cube and Blade Turning

L-RANDLE

1. I already submitted a ticket but I recently acquired my shards M7Y3 for the Knight/Warrior class, and it cannot be augmented by any means.

Is this a bug or did you remove the option to augment them?

2. I already submitted a ticket about Blade Turning not working as it previously did. The Blade Turning Buff was giving a 100% add to your Defense stat when you activated Saber Ward.

Is this a bug, or was it a ninja nerf?

I been waiting for around three months for at least some acknowledgement. Maybe healing wouldnt be overpowered if most of my stuff actually worked...

1. I already submitted a ticket but I recently acquired my shards M7Y3 for the Knight/Warrior class, and it cannot be augmented by any means.

Is this a bug or did you remove the option to augment them?

I augmented mine so they haven't removed the option.

I assume you must have tried what I'm about to suggest, but make sure you have the augmentation kit in your inventory, right click on the augmentation table (or whatever it's called) and manually drop the matrix cube in the top row where you'd normally click for the drop down menu to select your cube. I had a similar bug and that fixed it.

PS: Also, you say "shards" and "them". You have visited the Jedi Temple and made your cube from the shards, right?

Edited by TheNahash

I augmented mine so they haven't removed the option.

I assume you must have tried what I'm about to suggest, but make sure you have the augmentation kit in your inventory, right click on the augmentation table (or whatever it's called) and manually drop the matrix cube in the top row where you'd normally click for the drop down menu to select your cube. I had a similar bug and that fixed it.

PS: Also, you say "shards" and "them". You have visited the Jedi Temple and made your cube from the shards, right?

Well, this isn't my first matrix cube/augmenting rodeo... I have tried all means to augment this particular cube and it don't work. The only reason I even want the matrix cube is because lolster is screwed up.

Have you tried doing this lately?

Augmented two cubes in the last 2 weeks. Just equip it first and it should show up in the drop down list.

Even when I equip it and get the pop box, but the MK9 is red, as if I dont have a kit or money available. Same thing happens if I put it on the table.

Did you do this specific cube?

Edited by L-RANDLE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.