The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thinking of Starting Over...

JaceMatai

So the other day I was thinking about back in the good old days, when I first started the game, when I knew nothing, when I didn't plan out what class and advanced class I was going before I even started the character. Such good times. I over-think everything now days, and I'm sick of it. I can't bring myself to delete any of my 6 level 50+s, especially my first character ever and first level 50 character ever, Jacematai, named after my display name.

So here's what I was thinking. Since *I* over think everything, I thought maybe the community of SW:ToR could help me pick the class that I want to start over with. I have no specifications, I just need insight, because I can't decide. If you could give a reason that would be great, but everyone's say counts. I'll be writing down all the advanced Classes, Republic and Empire alike, and I'll put a tally next to a class when I see the name of said class. Thanks for your time :)

I have also played since launch. I must have had 5 or 6 level 50/55 since then but I always delete my previous character when I play a new one. I'm currently levelling an assassin (lvl 20) and loving every minute of it.

So I'll vote for assassin (cooler look than the shadow imho), deception or tank.

Edited by Pathlight-

I have also played since launch. I must have had 5 or 6 level 50/55 since then but I always delete my previous character when I play a new one. I'm currently levelling an assassin (lvl 20) and loving every minute of it.

So I'll vote for assassin (cooler look than the shadow imho), deception or tank.

Thank you for your vote! Also I should have said this before, but could everyone please vote for a gender aswell? I can never decide :D

Have you tried playing all the classes? It's fun to know all the story lines.

I have all the Force-Users done, and I'm not much of a ranged fella anyways. Maybe I'll just gear up all my toons and be done with leveling, with the way the thread is going, lol.

Hm, well, you have a corruption Sorc and Infiltration Shadow, and you don't like ranged....how about female Bounty Hunter Powertech? But if you really want to go out of your comfort zone, do Mercenary, or better yet, Sniper. ;)

So the other day I was thinking about back in the good old days, when I first started the game, when I knew nothing, when I didn't plan out what class and advanced class I was going before I even started the character. Such good times. I over-think everything now days, and I'm sick of it. I can't bring myself to delete any of my 6 level 50+s, especially my first character ever and first level 50 character ever, Jacematai, named after my display name.

So here's what I was thinking. Since *I* over think everything, I thought maybe the community of SW:ToR could help me pick the class that I want to start over with. I have no specifications, I just need insight, because I can't decide. If you could give a reason that would be great, but everyone's say counts. I'll be writing down all the advanced Classes, Republic and Empire alike, and I'll put a tally next to a class when I see the name of said class. Thanks for your time :)

More or less your situation.

Attempting to converge all credits, assets and efforts into one single sith sorcerer, heal-specced cuz of my affinity to heal, and because gf is quicker :p

I have all the Force-Users done, and I'm not much of a ranged fella anyways. Maybe I'll just gear up all my toons and be done with leveling, with the way the thread is going, lol.

Then the obvious suggestion is the Agent. The Bounty Hunter and Smuggler are good too, but not in the Agent's class (pun not intended), and I disliked the Trooper story.