The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Class Representative?

VitalityPrime

Sounds like it is what Blizzard does with their MVP people (green text). They basically are some what of a voice of the community to the devs. They aren't paid and are voted on by the people. So it sounds like this is exactly the same thing except will be representing their classes instead of everyone.

Sounds like it is what Blizzard does with their MVP people (green text). They basically are some what of a voice of the community to the devs. They aren't paid and are voted on by the people. So it sounds like this is exactly the same thing except will be representing their classes instead of everyone.

I don't like it.

The devs should be the ones making the decisions on what should or should not be changed for the classes based on the player base.

One single player shouldn't be able to pick and choose things they want changed.

Not just because I don't think one single player should have this control or responsibility...but also because the devs would have a better understanding of what can actually be changed.

Edited by VitalityPrime

I don't like it.

The devs should be the ones making the decisions on what should or should not be changed for the classes based on the player base.

One single player shouldn't be able to pick and choose "issues" they want changed.

Not just because I don't think one single player should have this control or responsability...but also because the devs would have a better understanding of what can actually be changed.

Relax. All said Rep does is help streamline what their respective class concerns are; 1 for PvE and 1 for PvP (3rd for other), and help present it to the Dev team. In no way are the players making any decisions, other than addressing what their class thinks is important. It really doesn't matter WHO is voted in, as it will be up to the majority of the players to dial in the questions/concerns. If a nominee were to ignore said feedback for his own agenda, I guarantee we have enough "Forum Police" to inform the community team and see that it gets corrected.

Before you cry wolf, let the process actually happen, and go from there. This is actually a good thing, something we've needed since Day 1, and it doesn't need to get any more complicated.

Thanks.

Edited by Pistols