Boundless ages or Dark Radiance?

Keetsing

I play a Annihilation Marauder (36/8/2) and was wondering which second relics is best for me.

I currently have Underworld Relic of Serendipitous Assault and just received an Underworld Relic via loot drop.

Or even, any other type of relic?

I play a Annihilation Marauder (36/8/2) and was wondering which second relics is best for me.

I currently have Underworld Relic of Serendipitous Assault and just received an Underworld Relic via loot drop.

Or even, any other type of relic?

I play a vengeance jugg and the concept is the same. Dark Radiance is more beneficial to a force dot spec'd class.

UWDR doesnt stack with UWSA ...yet. I dont know if it is a bug or not but looks like they will fix that in patch 2.3 according to 2.3 PTS patchnote http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=655653. UWBA is better than UWDR atm. But if the patch note is true, UWDR will be better than UWBA when 2.3 hits. Edited by Hikaru_Kuma

I play a vengeance jugg and the concept is the same. Dark Radiance is more beneficial to a force dot spec'd class.

As a Jugg running Vengeance I find Dark Radiance + Boundless Ages to be most useful, Serendipitous Assault isn't that great compared to the other two for a bleed spec.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.