2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

I don't have a single 75 piece and I lack few armorings AND about 200 Force Power from the off-hand :)

if you have 69 of hand it's only 70 force power not 200...^^! So wou will earn about 16.1 force damage bonus. But very nice try !!! :D

And my new record :

http://www.torparse.com/a/376429/time/1376047082/1376047384/0/Damage+Dealt

2939 :)!

Edited by uriaces

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have 69 of hand it's only 70 force power not 200...^^! So wou will earn about 16.1 force damage bonus. But very nice try !!! :D

And my new record :

http://www.torparse.com/a/376429/time/1376047082/1376047384/0/Damage+Dealt

2939 :)!

My new record.

http://www.torparse.com/a/376436/time/1376092021/1376092327/0/Overview

Álec - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 2985

As you can see, I've got quite an impressive APM in this one. It requires a good bit of timing and practice (won't mention how many times I interrupted master strike before it applied 3rd hit :p )

This isn't a one time instance. It depends on rng a lot but it's not that rare it seems. As you can see I got another parse in this link with 2.8k over 5 min. this is the regular you should get on the stationary dummy. Perhaps 2.9k but I am too slow thinker to think forward and foresee my rotation and priorities well enough :(

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I was wrong it was during 3.40 min only sorry .... :'( !

http://www.torparse.com/a/374988/time/1375963571/1375963790/0/Overview

That's quite a number of ravages over 3.4 minutes. I don't speak french, but in the other thread you mentioned you're trying pvp dmg proc relic. Did you use it here? I would love to give Arkanian Cerulean Nova a shot in 2 weeks.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

That's quite a number of ravages over 3.4 minutes. I don't speak french, but in the other thread you mentioned you're trying pvp dmg proc relic. Did you use it here? I would love to give Arkanian Cerulean Nova a shot in 2 weeks.

Yes the damages are " Pointe Obscure " in my log. Im doing a lot of quest in the new zone to buy the arkanian one.

Another try with the other spec:

TruBlood - Powertech - 2/22/22 Hybrid - 3122.98

Very nice! How do you get such high DPS on your Powertech (3000 +) ???

In my last parse i break 2800 http://www.torparse.com/a/376624/time/1376061298/1376061780/0/Damage+Dealt.

But 3k are far far away.

Full 72 geared. reuseable stim, AP proc and dmg proc relic

8/22/16

tech stats : bonus dmg 1508, accuracy 110,48, crit 26,11, crit multiplier 69,68

Edited by Mutace

Very nice! How do you get such high DPS on your Powertech (3000 +) ???

In my last parse i break 2800 http://www.torparse.com/a/376624/time/1376061298/1376061780/0/Damage+Dealt.

But 3k are far far away.

Full 72 geared. reuseable stim, AP proc and dmg proc relic

8/22/16

tech stats : bonus dmg 1508, accuracy 110,48, crit 26,11, crit multiplier 69,68

each class normally have those few special people that can do this kind of numbers, judging his in raid numbers, this guy is really good, so thats his secret.

The issue is and always has been:

Going pyro requires someone else to be in an armour debuff class or else you and the entire raid do significantly less compared to you going arsenal.

Arsenal has many universally useful talents which reinforce existing abilities and the whole heavy caster idea.

Pyro has a grab bag of garbage and highly niche talents.

Teah, no disagreement there. Though given how good snipers and juggernauts (tanks at least) are right now, someone else having the armor debuff in a group isn't that rare.

4. Arch'y - Powertech - Hybrid - 8-11-27 - 2756.9

Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/278785/1/0/Overview

I've read over the entirety of this thread, I have searched this thread and even the whole community site, but I could not find where this particular player's parse/build was originally posted. This is the spec that I've been running and I am very curious about the gear end of this build to get up to that dps level. So does anyone know where this originally came from? Or is the player still around/active enough to respond?

I've read over the entirety of this thread, I have searched this thread and even the whole community site, but I could not find where this particular player's parse/build was originally posted. This is the spec that I've been running and I am very curious about the gear end of this build to get up to that dps level. So does anyone know where this originally came from? Or is the player still around/active enough to respond?

I did some testing a few days ago with that build. I am 70% 72 gear, and about 30% 69 gear. The build only slightly edged out my preferred 8/10/28 build.

Blackbox - Vanguard - 8/11/27 - 2778 http://www.torparse.com/a/373008/time/1375837741/1375838055/0/Overview

I don't like the build because you give up 3% extra DPS for a lot of your effects on opponents below 30% health, and you now need to be 4 meters every time to apply your gut. The extra DPS it brings is washed away overall in a real fight due to 1 point missing in pyro tree and now you are no longer a medium range DPS. Just a personal preference.

I did some testing a few days ago with that build. I am 70% 72 gear, and about 30% 69 gear. The build only slightly edged out my preferred 8/10/28 build.

Blackbox - Vanguard - 8/11/27 - 2778 http://www.torparse.com/a/373008/time/1375837741/1375838055/0/Overview

I don't like the build because you give up 3% extra DPS for a lot of your effects on opponents below 30% health, and you now need to be 4 meters every time to apply your gut. The extra DPS it brings is washed away overall in a real fight due to 1 point missing in pyro tree and now you are no longer a medium range DPS. Just a personal preference.

I'm assuming you're referring to having Burnout maxed at the 3/3 vs Gut as the difference between the builds, that in mind: isn't it only 1% difference between sitting at the 2/3 vs 3/3 on Burnout in the Assault tree? In my experience, it's also more of a drain to keep IR up for a more consistent DoT (vs the Cell proc). Not to mention, at least with the way I'm setup at the moment, Gut provides a heck of a lot more overall damage (both in initial hit and DoT damage). But like you, a personal preference. I tried a workaround once by lowering what I pulled out of the tank tree to just the increase in Aim and putting the extra points into Assault, but it hasn't seemed to make enough of a noticeable difference to justify the "official" swap.

Red'october - Gunslinger - Hybrid 5/18/23 - 3207.38

http://www.torparse.com/a/377263/time/1376092628/1376092929/0/Damage+Dealt

I also have a SS parse for those that care...

36/3/7 - 3148.98

http://www.torparse.com/a/377183/time/1376088931/1376089231/0/Damage+Dealt

Gear for both parses is fully optimized 72 (zero 75 pieces)

Cunning: 3329

Power: 1397

Aim: 155

ranged crit: 23.15% (0 rating)

surge: 71.08% (395 rating)

accuracy: 99.51% (395 rating)

Damage (Pri): 1509 - 1886

Ranged / Tech Bonus Damage: 1069.1 / 1522.3

Edited by greg_biochem

I'm assuming you're referring to having Burnout maxed at the 3/3 vs Gut as the difference between the builds, that in mind: isn't it only 1% difference between sitting at the 2/3 vs 3/3 on Burnout in the Assault tree? In my experience, it's also more of a drain to keep IR up for a more consistent DoT (vs the Cell proc). Not to mention, at least with the way I'm setup at the moment, Gut provides a heck of a lot more overall damage (both in initial hit and DoT damage). But like you, a personal preference. I tried a workaround once by lowering what I pulled out of the tank tree to just the increase in Aim and putting the extra points into Assault, but it hasn't seemed to make enough of a noticeable difference to justify the "official" swap.

I wanted to avoid a long conversation when I posted above, but now that I have some time, I'll clarify a bit.

1) Burnout - 1% more critical (1% more damage due to 8/10/28 abilities all benefitting from "Assault Trooper" and 10% more damage from Plasma Cell and IR DoT. Because GUT isn't an elemental periodic effect, it gains no benefit from increased damage.

2) Why use IR over Gut, especially when the tooltip is better for Gut? Well, for me, a few reasons why IR takes priority. These are specific to my play style. Others may have a different opinion.

A) IR is a 10 meter ability and gut isn't.

B) IR benefits from 'Assault Trooper" and Gut doesn't.

C) IR was a part of the normal assault rotation so I have it memorized better.

3) 8/10/28 spec is very easy to play, allows freedom at 10 meters while moving constantly and because of this, you are able to focus more on raid awareness. I think Keyboard Ninja said it best in his Combat Sentinel Thread that he cannot lead raids when trying to do optimal damage on his sentinel. Why? It is more complex (I play a sentinel too, and pre 2.0 combat was EASY, but now it is far more difficult to get the most out of the spec) to get the most out of them. With this VG spec, you will be competitive, avoid unnecessary damage and be very, very mobile. No channeled abilities, everything is instant and that means you can kite circles around the boss if you'd like, without a penalty to your DPS.

Edited by Arch_Angel_Gabe

Personal best of 3120, which will not qualify on the top 5. Ahh. If only flyby were luckier. First 75 upgrades myself, which brought up my crit.

Anyways, updates will be coming tomorrow along with an AMR requirement for all parses uploaded 8/11 and further.

Your parses bro make me wish I rolled a Gunslinger :)

Still, I am quite happy with the changes made to Vigilance Guardian with 2.0.

Here's my personal best over 5mins. uploaded 10th of August.

Vepres - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 2947

parse log

Edited by Quickglue

Your parses bro make me wish I rolled a Gunslinger :)

Still, I am quite happy with the changes made to Vigilance Guardian with 2.0.

Here's my personal best over 5mins. uploaded 10th of August.

Vepres - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 2947

parse log

wth... 18 strikes?! How's this even possible?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

wth... 18 strikes?! How's this even possible?

Well if you look at Kishekzun's personal best parse you'll see that he also only has about 18 Strikes in there. Looking at your log at a glance I can see that both you and I use Combat Focus pretty much at the same frequency where as I get a few more Saber Throws, Sundering Strikes and Force Sweeps in, however, I also have more Slashes.

I won't even try to begin analyzing any of it as I am a casual player however I can tell you that I had far more Master Strike procs with this parse than usual.

Gratz on your new personal best by the way.

Well if you look at Kishekzun's personal best parse you'll see that he also only has about 18 Strikes in there. Looking at your log at a glance I can see that both you and I use Combat Focus pretty much at the same frequency where as I get a few more Saber Throws, Sundering Strikes and Force Sweeps in, however, I also have more Slashes.

I won't even try to begin analyzing any of it as I am a casual player however I can tell you that I had far more Master Strike procs with this parse than usual.

Gratz on your new personal best by the way.

Don't get it, don't understand. No clue how you find windows for slashes and anything else to use instead of strike! I used like damnloads of them in my highest parse :;/