Two Cartel Market Items not being added to Collection.

Jerqa

Two Cartel Market Items not being added to Collection.

I bought and have equipped two (2) Cartel Market items - The MA-35 Forward Ops Chestplate and the Outriders Flight Jacket. Neither one of them added themselves to my Collection, but, both of them are highlighted in the Collection window as if they were. I am not able to unlock either of them to be claimed on other characters, the choice is not available. The only choice available is the "open cartel market" option in the bottom left corner.

I wanted to let someone know about these items so that they could be looked into.

Thank you.

Don't they have mods?

None of the modded ones can be added and unlocked for your entire account, like the empty ones.

This.

They ARE "added to your Collection"... hence they're highlighted... but they aren't unlockable. I'm not even sure if they're able to be duplicated for the same character.

In general, modded items can't be re-claimed through collections.

There are other items like this as well.

All such items specifically tell you this if you read the description in the collection window.

Thanks for the replies all.

I was not aware of this but do see it in the game now. I never bothered to scroll down when checking the descriptions of the items and honestly didn't pay attention to them being modded. I was using them for appearance and replaced the mods immediately since I'm much higher level and it just never occurred to me.

Thanks again!