rock bottom

Wuzan

Nah pugs can't all group up and play together and demolish the enemy team like a true high tier pvp guild premade, because they'll still suck. Its fun to have a premade with guildies because then you're playing with friends getting some laughs out of it usually. See the differences?

This has nothing do to with your argument at all. Now you are changing your argument. Your argument was we can play that comp if we wanted to, but we won't. Pug says we can group up if we want, but we won't. You also said that it's ruining the community. Pugs also say premaders are ruining the community. The only thing different now is what you are stating not your argument. The only difference is that your retort has nothing to do with your previous statement.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing do to with your argument at all. Now you are changing your argument. Your argument was we can play that comp if we wanted to, but we won't. Pug says we can group up if we want, but we won't. You also said that it's ruining the community. Pugs also say premaders are ruining the community. The only thing different now is what you are stating not your argument. The only difference is that your retort has nothing to do with your previous statement.

We can do that comp, but won't, because its boring.

Pugs can group, but they still won't demolish the other team.

Premades aren't ruining the community, random pugs that aren't a part of the community and only exist on the forum to complain get frustrated because they lose. Feel me?

We can do that comp, but won't, because its boring.

Pugs can group, but they still won't demolish the other team.

Premades aren't ruining the community, random pugs that aren't a part of the community and only exist on the forum to complain get frustrated because they lose. Feel me?

NVM bro I understand what you are saying. You don't get me, but it's w/e.

I don't blame synergy for running 3 scoundrels. I blame bioware for making it work so well.

+1. In a competitive environment teams try a variety of things in an attempt to win and stick with things that they find work. It is really BW's job to fix it.

If BW were not BW/EA, they might enlist the players from the top teams to come up with WZ design improvements so that matches were less stale-matey but that is not the world we live in. Gentleman agreements to not do <X> are nice and all but have no place in a serious competition.

If we ever get a challenge match feature, that is the perfect place for gentleman agreements.

. Running 3 scoundrels for us became common after 2 months of trying to find a node guard shadow who would play consistently, and often for us, completely failed. The last shadow we recruited to try got sapped by krunchy in like 10 seconds.

That time we ran 3 scoundrel giggity was on vacation so we couldn't even use a shadow.

I don't have a degree in chemical engineering, but perhaps one of you smarter people can find the similarity.

You call losing 7 games in a row contending? .. :p

-Hood-rat

look what you have done.

On a side note, you do realize that with the exception of Hood-rat and sifu, Synergy's new Team was basically build from scratch, so making comparisons to the past is relatively invalid.

Then I am also still waiting for someone to explain to me (again, no chemical engineer, so keep it simple pls) how having a scoundrel nodeguard impacts the midfight in nc, or how a 3rd scoundrel causes a core-cap in vs (scrapper too stronk?)

PS: sitting on a train all day, these Forums really managed to keep me entertained #thankyoupot5

I think this picture frame would be a good idea for those screenshots you captured.

http://www.amazon.com/Malden-Linear--7-Inch-Picture-Walnut/dp/B001ECRPOW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1374733602&sr=8-6&keywords=picture+frames

I mean since you guys treasure a night of beating us maybe you guys should get something a bit more expensive.

Maybe something like this http://www.amazon.com/Malden-Linear-Matted-8-By-10-Picture/dp/B001FBDC3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374733733&sr=8-1&keywords=picture+frame

I think this picture frame would be a good idea for those screenshots you captured.

http://www.amazon.com/Malden-Linear--7-Inch-Picture-Walnut/dp/B001ECRPOW/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1374733602&sr=8-6&keywords=picture+frames

I mean since you guys treasure a night of beating us maybe you guys should get something a bit more expensive.

Maybe something like this http://www.amazon.com/Malden-Linear-Matted-8-By-10-Picture/dp/B001FBDC3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374733733&sr=8-1&keywords=picture+frame

Maple wood please, eh?

I don't really know how this thread turned into shifting the blame to Synergy. It really is a shame to see another team leave - whatever reason it may be.

While I'm here... I will chime in to say though that I personally do not have a problem with 3 scoundrels. I do, however, see issues with taking pugs over guildies just so you can run that comp. If you were really there to "play games and have fun" you would put your priorities in order.

I agree Fuse. One of the reasons I left Synergy was because of this. Synergy probably has the biggest guild out of all the competitive RWZ teams, yet their best comps are almost always PuGed from other guilds.

I respect Sifu. I think he's a brilliant strategist and a good leader even though he can be a d*ck sometimes. Although, I think his strong desire to win and need to have every single edge possible, turns some people off.

That comment really got your panties in a bunch eh. :p I think we treasure an entire night of you keeping your mouth shut more than anything.. Since you only seem to grow the balls to talk trash after antipode carries you to a win

That comment really got your panties in a bunch eh. :p I think we treasure an entire night of you keeping your mouth shut more than anything.. Since you only seem to grow the balls to talk trash after antipode carries you to a win

Lol, carried. Good joke. Now you just proved you're a complete idiot. Coming from someone who just mashes w and s while he heals, I'm assuming you taught nibbels how to play like that, and backpedals around corners, I don't take really any offense to your opinion. These shoulders are too massive to be carried ;)

Do you know who they played?

I read it wrong, they went 4:1 but w/e

Well, we played 5 matches and lost only one (it was definetely my fault, it was a civil war and I didn't stop the first side cap, it's something that I really have to work on). It was like this:

Clutch 2:1 (think they had a few members from Pkers too, don't remember very well)

LD50 1:0

Infinite Darkness 1:0

Unfortunately I don't have the pics, maybe another member from Rock Bottom does.

I'll have to see who else they get to play against this week.

Lol, carried. Good joke. Now you just proved you're a complete idiot. Coming from someone who just mashes w and s while he heals, I'm assuming you taught nibbels how to play like that, and backpedals around corners, I don't take really any offense to your opinion. These shoulders are too massive to be carried ;)

#Taraowned

Looks to me like Rock Bottom might be a contender for Top 3 on POT 5. Infinite Darkness and Clutch are considered some of the strongest guilds on that server (at least according to that thread's rankings from week to week. I suppose we should wait a week to see how they settle before we really use them as a measuring stick to compare the level of competition between the two servers though. Best of luck to you Rock Bottom. Edited by Asunasan

Looks to me like Rock Bottom might be a contender for Top 3 on POT 5. ID50 and Clutch are considered some of the strongest guilds on that server (at least according to that thread's rankings from week to week. I suppose we should wait a week to see how they settle before we really use them as a measuring stick to compare the level of competition between the two servers. Best of luck to you Rock Bottom.

If thats the case, im really disappointed :/

I'm happy for rock bottom, but disappointed in pot5 :(

In all honesty, Casual and Hostile Takeover seem to me to be the strongest teams in terms of actual player competence. I want to see how they do in a mid fight against those two, because Rock Bottom was never too far behind MvP, DP, and LT when they had their a-team players on. I'm fairly certain they'll hold more than well against I AM LEGEND, S KEY, CLUTCH, LD50, and ID tbh. Should be interesting :D

Also, itchy'eyes if you're reading this: stream dude. Set a 1 min delay, and give us something to watch cause the rest of pot5 is too much of pansies to stream apparently!

In all honesty, Casual and Hostile Takeover seem to me to be the strongest teams in terms of actual player competence. I want to see how they do in a mid fight against those two, because Rock Bottom was never too far behind MvP, DP, and LT when they had their a-team players on. I'm fairly certain they'll hold more than well against I AM LEGEND, S KEY, CLUTCH, LD50, and ID tbh. Should be interesting :D

Also, itchy'eyes if you're reading this: stream dude. Set a 1 min delay, and give us something to watch cause the rest of pot5 is too much of pansies to stream apparently!

I'm new on POT5, I was on I AM LEGEND and joined Rock Bottom yesterday. From what I've seen so far, Casual and Hostile are not the strongest teams atm, Infinite Darkness and Clutch are the ones. Casual and Hostile are coming back from a non-active period, so they're trying to get the synergy again, and they'll eventually get there (when this happens, Casual will probably beat the rest of the old pot5 teams imo), but right now you can't tell they are the strongest.

P.S Sorry for my bad english.

I'm new on POT5, I was on I AM LEGEND and joined Rock Bottom yesterday. From what I've seen so far, Casual and Hostile are not the strongest teams atm, Infinite Darkness and Clutch are the ones. Casual and Hostile are coming back from a non-active period, so they're trying to get the synergy again, and they'll eventually get there (when this happens, Casual will probably beat the rest of the old pot5 teams imo), but right now you can't tell they are the strongest.

I meant in straight killing power, from what I've seen those two seem to be the strongest. THey may lose a larger percentage of games because of objectives but in terms of mid fights, they seem to win nearly all of them. I may be wrong, but just going off of what I've seen :p

in terms of straight killing power pkers is definitely further up on the list than just W-L, they outkill almost everyone but lose because of other reasons.

also casual is definitely the best team on pot5. clutch and hostile are very strong guilds and legend was probably better than everyone when they had all their players...but i think they lost what 4/5 out of their core 8? so theyre trying to fix their situation. if hsp comes back they will also be top contenders.

People act like hostile was gone for a super long time. they were gone for 3 -4 weeks. Get over it. Thats not a long time. Shouldnt blame loses on that.

also casual is definitely the best team on pot5. clutch and hostile are very strong guilds and legend was probably better than everyone when they had all their players...but i think they lost what 4/5 out of their core 8? so theyre trying to fix their situation. if hsp comes back they will also be top contenders.

This^