Wildstar

Lvein

of all the people in this game to flame, you're going to go with teacher? Are you out of your mind?

rip teacher, you will be missed

<3

Not a flame at all, simple reality check...btw you shouldn't be talking, you record yourself on your parent's bedroom to get votes on a video game...nuff said son

Edited by Morto

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Teacher ruin Pwn Stars too?

Turbo-x and I ruined Entity.

Jaryx ruined Nothing Personal.

Winz and Aldiez ruined Harbinger.

Scope7 ruined Scoldseven.

Otto ruined Gods of the Galaxy.

Jonie ruined Volition.

Sharky and Justbodies ruined Aka the Best.

Icressi ruined Jung Ma.

Kand is in the process of ruining Suckafish.

Wakalord ruined Flex.

Purerage ruins everything.

Mvp best guild at ruining the ranked scene.

Edited by Morde_

Didn't teacher ruin Pwn Stars too?

I ruined Entity.

Jaryx ruined Nothing Personal.

Winz and Aldiez ruined Harbinger.

Scope7 ruined Scoldseven.

Jonie ruined Volition.

Sharky and Justbodies ruined Aka the Best.

Icressi ruined Jung Ma.

Kand is in the process of ruining Suckafish.

Purerage ruins everything.

Mvp best guild at ruining the ranked scene.

you only best at ruining vent with your whispering gay voice...but good try with your attempts troll

you only best at ruining vent with your whispering gay voice...but good try with your attempts troll

Bro I'm trying to agree with you. I'm on your side here, Teacher broke three guilds and all of ranked.

Edited by Morde_

For your FYI, Wildstar is already geting horrible reviews.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/06/12/e3-2013-not-so-wild-about-wildstar/

Here is a quote in there,

" I thought I was playing World of Warcraft with Guild Wars 2's combat with bad controls. There, I said it. "

See you when you get back folks, I give it about 2 weeks maybe a month..

Edited by Makavelithug

hangover, go home you're drunk. I'll miss playing with you anyway, so take care.

p.s. add LS to the list of guilds I killed to be safe - that will cover every one I joined.

Wait you saying Im Hangover? the keyboard turning Mexican nub? LOLZ man you trying so hard...regardless good riddance.

I'm always open to giving a good PvP game a whirl. However, I'm also wary of the new MMO hype machine. So I'll let you guys test Wildstar out for me. If after a few months word is that the game kicks, then I'll give it a go. Till then, it's back to BF4 with short SWTOR interludes.

• 1 month later...
Did you not play WoW? Oh, that's what I thought;) So you have no room to talk about those who're playing Wildstar.

I think people just dont get it or something.

Most MMO's that are successful are going to be in a cartoon style because its easiest to update that graphics style over time. The exception are games like EVE, where the gameplay is not the selling point and rather its the community.

I think people just dont get it or something.

Most MMO's that are successful are going to be in a cartoon style because its easiest to update that graphics style over time. The exception are games like EVE, where the gameplay is not the selling point and rather its the community.

Runescape FTW

Still going strong

Im 100% serious. They did a huge graphics overhaul last year I think and apparently its still very successful and has a large playerbase. And to think it started off in 2d and I was playing it like 11 years ago...

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Did you not play WoW? Oh, that's what I thought;) So you have no room to talk about those who're playing Wildstar.

You could also say that SWTOR is catoony compared to some of the other MMOs too. Wildstar also has tons of content, and you dont have to spend money on the game (Yayyyy for buying subscriptions from other players for ingame gold.)