Expertise Augs & Cap Increase

Zajfien

Recruit gear is not going to happen. To make the gap not massive they would have to put it right behind partisan, which would break pve progression. Of course me personally I would make it so you couldn't wear recruit gear into the FP's, but ya, that's basically why recruit gear will never happen again and one of the reasons why bolster was created.

Personally, I hate bolster due to it being pretty buggy, but I'm also not gonna like that sometimes I'm glad its there because there are idiots out there that got the gear then sold it (which could be solved by making them not capable of being sold) and then there are the idiots that just didn't even bother to get the gear and go into pvp with full green leveling gear.

Really this whole situation is a double edged sword. It's a complicated system that has a lot of bugs, but some times the good outweighs the bad. At this point I'd rather have a bad player bolstered than a bad player who refuses to get recruit gear (it happened more than you think sadly.)

spred the gap between pve & pvp gear...

wipe out any reason to use pve gear @ 55 in WZs

bring back recruit gear and axe bolster

Better they use bolstered PvE gear with 1700-ish Expertise than PvE gear with no expertise at all.

There was nothing stopping BW from increasing EXP to account for any shortcomings. They could have pushed it past the WH/EWH EXP number, maintained viability in PVP progression, and not done a thing to PVE progression because EXP is uselss in the PVE arena....

Bolster was made to appease tards, and Greedy QQ babies..

There was nothing stopping BW from increasing EXP to account for any shortcomings. They could have pushed it past the WH/EWH EXP number, maintained viability in PVP progression, and not done a thing to PVE progression because EXP is uselss in the PVE arena....

Bolster was made to appease tards, and Greedy QQ babies..

TBH, the idea of a PvP stat looks weird with the current warzone design. If you give it to everyone, why the hell do you need it in the first place? Would be much more beneficial for both, world pvp and warzones of there Expertise didn't exist.

The way things are now, a PvE stat, which would increase damage/mitigation vs NPCs would have made more sense. Would render PvP gear nearly useless for raids (which was the main point of all gear butthurt pre-2.0 and the main reason for PvP gear tiers being so far behind behind PvE tiers right now), would make the entry curve relatively smooth, without the need for a buggy, complex Bolster system, which could be returned to pre-2.0 state - a linear basic stat boost for a minimal acceptable power level.

Edited by Helig

TBH, the idea of a PvP stat looks weird with the current warzone design. If you give it to everyone, why the hell do you need it in the first place? Would be much more beneficial for both, world pvp and warzones of there Expertise didn't exist.

The way things are now, a PvE stat, which would increase damage/mitigation vs NPCs would have made more sense. Would render PvP gear nearly useless for raids (which was the main point of all gear butthurt pre-2.0 and the main reason for PvP gear tiers being so far behind behind PvE tiers right now), would make the entry curve relatively smooth, without the need for a buggy, complex Bolster system, which could be returned to pre-2.0 state - a linear basic stat boost for a minimal acceptable power level.

Well it wouldnt matter which realm, but since EXP is already in place, it made zero sense to add bolster.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.