Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

You are not the most hated on the server, more like the JeCovs PVP community's mascot. The most hated has to be the cunning sentinel or JMD.

:rak_03:

In no way should anyone hate JMD, he is the most famous, most awesome and unique person on this server. But fair enough, I hate the cunning sent.

Cheers

Hobi

Prime Defense

Rejected MCB tryout request

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wish, I get special call outs like

And lost count on how many forum threads raging at me have been deleted.

Although you can be number 2, just to upset Cin.

That was rage? More like a passive aggressive joke.

Cheers,

Hobi

Prime Defense

#1 Node Guarder Norway

You wish, I get special call outs like

And lost count on how many forum threads raging at me have been deleted.

Although you can be number 2, just to upset Cin.

NOOOOOO. first is the worst, 2nd is the best (as the old nursery rhyme goes). therefore i must be 2nd..although..being the worst at being the most hated? my brain hurts..time for pvp

Lets set up some grand melee guild on guild pvp night sometime in the next few days. Team leaders please post when you're available and I'll try to set things up. Also, we had another great night of kickball, fun games guys. Keep spreading the word, people are learning new hints and tricks and getting good experience from bumping shoulders with other people on kickball nights. Encourage more people to join the pubpvp channel. I'm not on imp side a lot, but if you imps wanna help chip in to improve everyones gaming experience please take the reins. And finally, my tanking services will be awarded to the first team to ask for me :D! Edited by SowanutZ

Everyone knows i was given the title of servers most hated long before you came to town, sorry Rincepz:eek::confused::p

Before you, it was I. The Pj-B. I am back!

I hope you all enjoyed your break from me! You'll be seeing more soon!

Unless Yeroc wants to q, then I'll be busy.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, the name Pj-b is kinda dead. lmfao

Edited by LastWizard

Before you, it was I. The Pj-B. I am back!

I hope you all enjoyed your break from me! You'll be seeing more soon!

Unless Yeroc wants to q, then I'll be busy.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, the name Pj-b is kinda dead. lmfao

welcome back, I for 1 missed you we were on the same level of being hated i think lol:):D

GG's to the teams we played tonight.

Couldn't build group usual comp so we just went in smash heavy cos YOLO lol.

So tactics we're limited but sure was still fun.

GG's all.

GG's. Also.... Updated your guild name to Iconic.

Before you, it was I. The Pj-B. I

most hated? naw. I remember a massive open mouth, insert foot moment about super queues. but that was more comedy than hate.

roxxay and shin'arika would get tunneled a lot more frequently than you.

Edited by foxmob

most hated? naw. I remember a massive open mouth, insert foot moment about super queues. but that was more comedy than hate.

Shinarika isn't on this server o.O

and most hated player has nothing to do with target priorities ingame lol

trust me I am hated on a personal level as well as the forums, but it's not my fault i'm beautiful...I was born this way:D

heh. you didn't see the last day on JC stream cates made, eh? it was a SW Jack Ryan movie: The Hunt for Merc Named Roxx-e.

shin was a shadow. no intrinsic value in tunneling her. it was hate-driven.

and yes, past tense. was talking about the past and pj-fear. ;)

Hey guys, bit of a request here...

Can we move gvg ranked on Sundays earlier? to like... 6pm instead of 8?

8 is just too late for us. every week we have to pug or get on alts to fill gaps ect because someone has work or school early Monday. (some of us are from the UK also). which is like +5 hours.

Would appreciate it if some teams would run at 6pm for us. :)

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, bit of a request here...

Can we move gvg ranked on Sundays earlier? to like... 6pm instead of 8?

8 is just too late for us. every week we have to pug or get on alts to fill gaps ect because someone has work or school early Monday. (some of us are from the UK also). which is like +5 hours.

Would appreciate it if some teams would run at 6pm for us. :)

Thanks in advance.

know how you feel, lol. I have school really earlier in the morning, which is only around 6 hours when ranked is going on. Same for my former guilds raids../gquited because never could make the raiding. :-|

Shin'arika tunneled? That why he always got a guard and took 45k damage after each WZ? I ran madness took 350k damage per game, and pubs in guilds i haven't even heard of were talking mad noise to me. I have never super q'd so I don't know where you got that information. Open mouth? When people spit lies do I need to remain silent and let that stand? Can't let them do that. Also I tried to be funny with some trolling, but peopled were mean and yelled at me. What did I do? :confused:

Shin'arika tunneled? That why he always got a guard and took 45k damage after each WZ? I ran madness took 350k damage per game, and pubs in guilds i haven't even heard of were talking mad noise to me. I have never super q'd so I don't know where you got that information. Open mouth? When people spit lies do I need to remain silent and let that stand? Can't let them do that. Also I tried to be funny with some trolling, but peopled were mean and yelled at me. What did I do? :confused:

PJ Shin'arika is a she not a he Just a fyi and she is now the sin class rep

Edited by Neoforcer

the only "noise" you got, you brought on yourself when you introduced your shadow. and it wasn't as significant as shin, who would get tunneled every match...mostly cuz she pissed ppl off. partly cuz she was good and it was an "accomplishment" to kill someone good. your selective memory is impressive, most impressive. you challenged the board to "prove it" that you superQ'd, and CM posted one of the genius troyy's recorded streams in which you were, in fact, superQing with him.

fyi: I'm not trying to "attack" you here. but...well...shin was tunneled more than you and there was video evidence of you in a superQ. dunno why you'd argue that, but w/e.

the only "noise" you got, you brought on yourself when you introduced your shadow. and it wasn't as significant as shin, who would get tunneled every match...mostly cuz she pissed ppl off. partly cuz she was good and it was an "accomplishment" to kill someone good. your selective memory is impressive, most impressive. you challenged the board to "prove it" that you superQ'd, and CM posted one of the genius troyy's recorded streams in which you were, in fact, superQing with him.

fyi: I'm not trying to "attack" you here. but...well...shin was tunneled more than you and there was video evidence of you in a superQ. dunno why you'd argue that, but w/e.

I wish we'd start Super Q'ing again. Getting worse than last time since a lot more of the good pubs are coming back and almost none of the good imps.

It isn't a coincidence that my scoundrel is 6 valor ranks lower than my operative (91 to 97) yet only has 13 less total wins lmfao

Another Wednesday of kickball, another night of fun! That being said, it looks like teams are going to be queuing for rateds this weekend and I will probably not be around to organize the madness. Feel free to set up teams to play the other ones queuing up, I'm sure they will approve :). I'm going to tentatively schedule the next kickball night for next Wednesday, though if there is enough interest I'm more than willing to just set up a night on the fly. As always, spread the word about kickball and encourage people to get in the pubpvp channel. Imps, get in on this and maybe we can do some faction vs. faction nights too! Anyways, I gotta get up for work in a bit so I'm out, feel free to post me in game or send me a mail on any of the toons listed in my signature.