Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

I think we have all gotten off topic....It is time for Corsin to come back and tell us kickball is a waste of time and we will only improve by losing to his team.

Cheers,

Hobi

heh. I lul'd. you lul'd me. sleep.

you're not a eunuch, are you?

Edited by foxmob

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, another night of kickball, another night of great fun! We managed to cobble together three teams rep side to club each other senseless for two and a half hours. Keep encouraging people to join the pubpvp channel and spread the word about carebear ball on Wednesdays and Saturdays and perhaps we can even get a few more teams going. Also, Starsider is queuing up tomorrow, don't make them wait in the queue for hours, someone patch a team together to face them.

I will not be back on Saturday so I'll let the community handle what happens then. I WILL however be back by next Wednesday so tentatively mark that on your schedules.

And finally, Aramyth is thinking hard about taking a break from the game, I strongly encourage the entire server to lean on her to keep her subscription going. <3

I think we have all gotten off topic....It is time for Corsin to come back and tell us kickball is a waste of time and we will only improve by losing to his team.

Cheers,

Hobi

:eek: Kickball is a waste of time!!!! (hope I was on que?)

Haha nah its not a waste of time, its just not good practice either :/ My gf did some with you guys last night, she seemed to have a good time. Or maybe that was from the 48 Cartel packs she made me buy her :mad:

Not sure on if our rated team will be running this Sunday. Still lacking a merc. *cough Ranj*

And finally, Aramyth is thinking hard about taking a break from the game, I strongly encourage the entire server to lean on her to keep her subscription going. <3

I'll be sad. Tell her to woman up and keep playing. She's my oldest friend in this game! ARAMYTH DON'T LEAVE ME ILL EVEN PVE WITH YOU IF IT'LL KEEP YOU HERE!

Gross I don't let him play his merc cause his guard is too sexy.

Also, who would I trust node guarding?! Pugs can't do it :p

One of your other 4 Shadows can do it lol. Ive seen a lot with the MCB tag,

Anyways yeah ive got candy and ranj is gonna get in the van. Sorry babe :)

One of your other 4 Shadows can do it lol. Ive seen a lot with the MCB tag,

Anyways yeah ive got candy and ranj is gonna get in the van. Sorry babe :)

I don't think MCB has any shadows. They're all bad if they're in that guild anyhow. Plus I've heard Ranj does a lot more for a lot less. Get your money's worth.

I don't think MCB has any shadows. They're all bad if they're in that guild anyhow. Plus I've heard Ranj does a lot more for a lot less. Get your money's worth.

I dunno seen some ok shadows in there.... there's this crap one called TheChive who runs around spamming whirling blow... but other than that... :p

Edited by Corsin

rinnypoo, lol

I told him not to call me that in public >.>

Also... <Do You Even Force Lift Bro> is renaming to One-Up sometime probably this weekend. Can we have our name in the OP changed plz :)

We don't like long names and this was more of a troll name than anything else. Since we're here to stay for a while, may aswel adopt a smoother name.

Thanks guyz!

Everyone knows i was given the title of servers most hated long before you came to town, sorry Rincepz:eek::confused::p

You wish, I get special call outs like

Cheers,

Hobi

And lost count on how many forum threads raging at me have been deleted.

Although you can be number 2, just to upset Cin.

You wish, I get special call outs like

And lost count on how many forum threads raging at me have been deleted.

Although you can be number 2, just to upset Cin.

You are not the most hated on the server, more like the JeCovs PVP community's mascot. The most hated has to be the cunning sentinel or JMD.

:rak_03: