Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

So you're saying the 3-tank, 3-heal, 2-DPS isn't standard!?!?!? :eek: lol

Fun games Hobi. And we still all have our pub toons! :D

LOL, at this point you guys playing imp toons cuts the Pub pvp community by half. If I take my shoes off I can count the number of regular players. Come back, even if your rep is bad.

Cheers,

Hobi

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree! Let me know what other night you guys would like to know and I'll round up some troops.

Also, Revalation has a great team and hope you guys get people on more often and play together!

Personally, Friday would be nice for me. So far all the ranked nights are on my raid nights :(

LOL, at this point you guys playing imp toons cuts the Pub pvp community by half. If I take my shoes off I can count the number of regular players. Come back, even if your rep is bad.

Cheers,

Hobi

I have turned to the dark side. :p

As far as I'm tracking, kickball runs Wed/Sat 8 pm est on the rep side. I acknowledge that I have no power to stop teams from crashing the party but I hope to find some sort of middle ground that yields the greatest good for the greatest number. Other than that though, I'd totally be down to encourage gvg action any day of the week with specific nights that are specifically designated for gvg. Edited by SowanutZ

Lots of fun last night!!

Sorry about our cheesiest of cheese teams. It was all the pubs had on.

Maybe if Revelation were not traitors and came back to the Republic we could mix and match a better team :).

Cheers,

Hobi

Or maybe if you had stayed on Pot 5?

To clear up the confusion Roxxaaaaa and all this Revelation is LD-50. Myself and System-shock are the only members from LD that transferred back. Alot of Revelation is players from Bad Rep which we were both in before we joined LD. I hope this computes. See you all in Wzs please dont cleanse yourselves!

P.S. I love fan hats

To clear up the confusion Roxxaaaaa and all this Revelation is LD-50. Myself and System-shock are the only members from LD that transferred back. Alot of Revelation is players from Bad Rep which we were both in before we joined LD. I hope this computes. See you all in Wzs please dont cleanse yourselves!

P.S. I love fan hats

I'm not stupid(insert fail remarks here) I know what guilds and people for the most part went to pot5.....but i really don't care. You went you saw you came back...still the same game to me wether it be against you or someone else:):p

hmm. unicorn. eunuch horn. eunuch h0rny! so true. so so sad. poor eunuch. h0rny ad infinitum sans release.

er...sorry. what were we talking about?

I think we have all gotten off topic....It is time for Corsin to come back and tell us kickball is a waste of time and we will only improve by losing to his team.

Cheers,

Hobi